“Avoid”

Los Pescaditos
Ranked #12 of 13 Restaurants in Arrieta
Cuisines: Spanish
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Avoid”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2011

This looks ok from the outside and the menu looks promising but it is the worst fish restaurant I have visited -ever. I am a fisherman and enjoy cooking fish. We were told that 'dorado' was the fresh fish of the day. We were not served dorado but two stale small reef fish. My wife's sole was inedible. The fish soup was a thin chicken stock with rice and one token pawn. The proprietor seemed unsurprised at our uneaten food and said nothing. Had I been able to speak Spanish I would have complained but as the proprietor apparently speaks no English we paid and left. Had I read previous TripAdvisor reviews I would not have made my mistake!

• Visited March 2011