“The cleanest place in pavones”
Review of Soda Golfo Dulce - CLOSED

Soda Golfo Dulce
Cuisines: Costa Rican, Fusion
New York City, New York
“The cleanest place in pavones”
Reviewed June 13, 2014

If you visit Pavones, you MUST Visit Soda Golfo Dulce
the moment you enter the restaurant you will feel the welcome ambiance , The owner's are super nice and made us feel like home. I have to say that I ate in many places in Costa Rica and this was the best !, The food it is just delicious, made fresh from scratch.
This Place is Super Clean and I was there several occasions in one year that I spend there. Do not miss it!

• Visited May 2014

• Hebrew first
Bristol, Pennsylvania
“Real Haven on earth!”
Reviewed June 9, 2014

The most amazing peaceful chilled spot I've been to!
Ppl are great !food is incredibly good and always fresh!
This Plc is the true definition of pure good vibes!!!!!
Thank u guys for a grate vacation!
see u next year

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Clilala
Pavones, Costa Rica
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What a plate..?!!”
Reviewed June 6, 2014

After traveling Central America for a few months now.. We entered this cool beach restaurant and ordered the special.. Wow!! What a plate!! I'm sure we there were like six or seven deferent sides and salads.. Fresh herbs from the garden in front.. Really not a common site this side of the planet.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Josef S
Brigham City, Utah
“Soda cafe on TripAdvisor”
Reviewed March 16, 2014

Though I was unable to locate this place on TripAdvisor, it did have a TripAdvisor recommendation and congratulatory letter framed. I must say that this TripAdvisor recommendation was thoroughly and completely warranted. Good little place.

• Visited March 2014
Casablanca, Morocco
“best burritos and casados in town”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

cosy small place in front of the waves. You can have your excellent lunch by watching to surfers. We enjoyed going there many times during our trip. Excellent service and delicious/fresh food!!! always a big smile welcoming you!!! highly recommended.

Visited August 2013