“A great experience!”
Review of Venus Surf Adventures - CLOSED

Reviewed February 15, 2011

I went to a girls' surf & yoga camp in 2008 and had a great time. The travel arrangements were made for me so it made traveling to a new country easy. Dean & Ingrid were great hosts. I had never surfed before and the instructions were great for a beginner. They were very supportive and pushed me outside my boundaries, but also respected my abilities (or lack therof). The accomodations were nice and the village was very safe. The food was GREAT - very light and healthy. The side-trips to the jungle and rivers were also highlights of the trip. All in all, the experience was worth the expense!

Reviewed February 14, 2011

Dean and Ingrid have taken a little slice of paradise (Pavones, CR) and turned it into a relaxing playground. I never had to think the entire time, but I always felt part of intimate group doing fun and unique activities. The weather is sublime, the food shockingly good, the people chill, the forest animals fun to hear and catch a glimpse of, the water is bath tub temp, and the waves perfect to learn on. I am a fan of the unique travel experience they have created.

Reviewed February 9, 2011

Amid the swaying palms and ocean breezes of Pavones, CR, Venus Surf Adventures has it all! Our week long stay was jam packed with awesome surf instruction, jaw-droppingly beautiful hikes, riverside spa treatments, spectacular sunsets and outstanding food. But don't worry, there's quiet time too - an outdoor shower & cold beer or freshly opened coconut and soothing massage wind down a full day in paradise. I'm pretty sure we were living a Jimmy Buffett song and felt like we fell off the pages of Surfer magazine - jumping off a boat to go surfing? Um, yes, LIFE = GOOD!

Go. Now. Dean + Ingrid will take care of EVERY detail (every. single. detail. seriously. they're awesome.) You won't regret it, but be warned you might not want to leave!