“Getting better year after year”

Kasama's Pizza Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 11 Restaurants in Bang Saphan
Cuisines: American, Italian, Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

Last year was excellent and this year ...
Everyone should stop and taste those fabulous frozen marguarita cocktail.
Food is even better than last year.
If you are around ban krut do not hesitate go get this place

There are newer reviews for Kasama's Pizza Restaurant

Reviewed January 28, 2014

Let's start with the drinks. My companion, Elizabeth, ordered a margarita on the rocks. The bartender (an American) was flummoxed by this request; he said he'd never had anyone request a margarita except the blender version, but he'd try. He went back to the bar and put all the ingredients in a blender (he had a cocktail shaker but apparently never thought to use it). He bright the drink out. Elizabeth tasted it and said it seemed a little short on lime juice. He went back to the bar and brought out a bowl of lime wedges (which Elizabeth said did improve the taste). He also displayed what he used instead of fresh lime juice (plentifully available in Thailand) or a margarita mix: a cheap knock-off of Rose's Lime Juice. For those of you familiar with this product, you'll know it's sickly sweet.

Then there was my drink. I ordered a Virgin Mary. The bartender confessed that the way he made Bloody Mary was with V-8 juice and vodka, so if I got a virgin Mary it would be a straight shot of V-8. I said that wasn't quiet the same. He agreed but confessed he had no tomato juice, no worchestishire sauce, no Tabasco. I ordered a tonic with ice. He brought me a small gin and tonic sized glass of tonic. When this as soon exhausted, I ordered another. This tie he brought me a full can of Schweppes tonic and a glass of ice. If he'd brought me this in the first place, I wouldn't have had to order another; in essence, I paid twice for one tonic.

Then the food. Elizabeth ordered a cheeseburger and fries. The burger was quite small but she said that both it and the fries were "Pratt good".

I ordered alredo with shrimp but requested spaghetti instead of fettuccine. They told me they had no spaghetti, only fettuccine and linguine. I pointed out that there was spaghetti on the menu, but they repeated that, actually, they didn't have it. Fo good measure th bartender added that spaghetti and linguine "are the same". I gave in and order shrimp Alfredo with linguine. When it came, what I got was plain linguine with Alfredo -- not a ship in sight. I sent it back.

Ten minutes later I got a linguine wih Alfredo and shrimp. The shrimp were fine but the Alfredo sauce was poor. It was excessively glutinous and in limited quantity so all it did was make the linguine stick together in clumps, with no sense of a creamy sauce at all. I didn't finish it.

As for the pizza, we didn't have any but folks who di were certain that it was a frozen micro-waved pizza. Th restauranty probably added the toppings themselves, but the basic pizza -- crust, sauce and cheese -- come frozen in a box.

I'm being generous -- probably over-generous -- in rating this place average, but the restaurant itself, and its garden dining area were attractive and the staff were pleasant if a little clueless.

Reviewed January 23, 2014

When I'm going to Ban Krut it is usually by bicycle and the one thing that keeps me moving forward all day is that dinner is going to be at Kasama's. Everything is great about this place, food, friends, atmosphere.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

as on every trip to ban krood we enjoyed an evening at kasama,s pizza,always interesting company to pass the evening chatting to and as always good food and drink.worth the trip to ban
krood just to eat there.

Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

This little restaurant is a jewel. The cafe in front is cute, but the garden out back is awesome. Good breakfasts, good pizza with real cheese. Hamburgers with all the fixings, including homemade dills. They bake their own bread, too. Good selection of wine and beer. Full Thai menu as well. Don't miss it!