We stayed at this resort for just over two weeks. The resort is very clean and well maintained. Lovely pool and was never crowded. Lots of sun beds available. The beach was just across the road, deck chairs were provided by the hotel. We stayed in the block of hotel rooms which were about 100 meters from the main reception. Rooms were fine, clean and comfortable . Air con, mimi fridge, tv (basic channels, no BBC or CNN ). Large balcony with table and chairs. Very reasonable for the price. If you want something a bit more luxurious you can book one of the little chalets which are positioned around the pool. The town itself is within walking distance however the hotel has a free bicycle service which is really handy. Restaurant choice is a bit limited as it is such a small town. There is a great little restaurant callers Kasima's run by an ex pat American called Byron and his Thai wife(Kasima). Byron is a real character and is also an author of crime dramas, having published many novels ! The food is pretty good and varied. We'll worth a try. All in all we loved Ban Grood, it was perfect for a quiet and totally relaxed holiday. Don't go there if you want late night bars, night clubs and non stop entertainment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Baan Grood Arcadia Resort & Spa with its convenience facilities for all luxurious rooms. A variety of stylish rooms of villa, single house (for 6 - 8 persons) provided to our honored hotel guests. Each room is fully equipped with TV, refrigerator, safe box, water heater, vanity, wardrobe and more. At the dining room, placed nearby the pool (Kids swimming pool is available.!) and overlooking the sea, with its romantic and relaxing atmosphere; you can enjoy a good time with your loved ones while being served with great taste Thai food and/or international food. Cafe DeWa, another place with its friendly nooks and crannies, is provided to our coffee persons; gourmet coffee and a list of drinks are informally served daily. Absolutely, an up-to-the-minute health fitness room provided. Also, a sizable convention room with the volume of 120 seats is ready and handy for multi purposes such as a private meeting, seminar, social parties etc. To improve your health, a well-arranged relaxing and pleasant atmosphere health spa is just the thing, of course, you will never miss out. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Baan Grood Arcadia Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baan Grood Arcadia Hotel Bang Saphan
- Baan Grood Arcadia Resort And Spa
- Baan Grood Arcadia Resort & Spa Thailand/Bang Saphan