“Great food and service”

Ranked #1 of 20 Restaurants in Northolt
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The best Fish & Chips in town. The portion was huge and the staff were extremely friendly. In short, great value for money and delicious food!

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (260)

Reviewed September 3, 2019 via mobile

This award winning chip shop, is situated right at the heart of oldfield circus. With ample parking near by. Phoning ahead is recommended. As your order will be ready quicker this cutting down waiting time. Emrie and his team will do all they possibly can to make sure your needs are met. And that you leave, as a satisfied customer.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed July 14, 2019

As someone who has lived and grown up in Ealing I've been to a fair few Chippys and The Codfather is hands the best. The service is great, the concept works and most importantly the quality is excellent and value for money!!!highly recommended if your in the area and fancy a classic fish and chips!!!

Reviewed July 11, 2019 via mobile

I’ll be honest. I hardly ever leave reviews but as a customer service representative myself, I appreciate quality service. Today I got just that.

I’m a massive fan of fish and chips, who isn’t? The staff at The Cod Father all greeted myself and my sister with warm smiles and great energy. My order was then taken quickly and professionally.

The food? Both the fish and the chips were cooked fresh which is a must. Both tasted beautiful. The onion rings and scampi bites were also a hit. All of my family enjoyed.

100% recommend The Cod Father to anyone who enjoys good food. They have been extremely consistent over the years and I hope they continue to provide such amazing service and equally amazing food.

Reviewed July 11, 2019

Absolutely loved the fish and chips - service was also great!! Will defo go again! Clean and friendly