Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Fantastic trip

The trip was absolutly fantastic, it contains more opportunity, and beutiful view, that I can... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Zoltán R
via mobile
Renata Boat Trip

It was an amazing boat trip, we loved all time for it. We ha e visited the old Navagio boat😻 the... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
zdorottya
Hungary
via mobile

All reviews her husband porto vromi navagio beach blue caves amazing journey private beach wonderful person private tour personal touch big ships half day tour bluest water famous shipwreck take photos unforgettable experience shipwreck cove visiting zakynthos
Selected filters
Reviewed December 16, 2018 via mobile

We actually visiting in late September of 2017 but I just never had the chance to write a review. We visited on our babymoon. It was a little bit cooler in late September , but very comfortable and still warm enough to swim in the sea. I had been communicating with Renata via email and she was so helpful and responsive. She was so accommodating and friendly, she made the tour so warm and was just a great tour of the island. She played great music on the boat and took us to see several sites. There was another couple on the tour with us where she helped to arrange a proposal which was so beautiful. The price was absolutely amazingly reasonable. We would take her tour again if we were to go back to Zakynthos.

2  Thank Ckamberi
Reviewed September 29, 2018

Renata's husband was still ill so we were not able to tour with them. we were very disappointed due to all the great reviews. She did recommend a couple of captains to look for once we got to Porto Vromi. ( make sure you take the road from Anafonitria and not Maries). I'm writing my review here because I have no Idea which boat we were on. We were supposed to leave the harbor at 10:10, but they were waiting for more people to show up. we finally left around 11am. headed to Shipwreck Beach only to find out that it was closed due to the cliff collapse disappointing to say the least!. we were then taken to this cove that had the bluest water, like a giant swimming pool, and anchored and went swimming..fantastic!! then a little further, stopped at this little beach with the most amazing emerald green water and swam..it was mesmerizing. we also stopped by a couple of caves. all this for 10 euros. Porto Vromi is the quickest and cheapest place to take a boat tour!!

1  Thank Glenn D
Reviewed September 25, 2018

This trip was the best experience we had in Zakynthos. Renata is the nicest person in the world, very dedicated and kind-hearted. She and her husband took us to very picturesque beaches; we didn't feel rushed, on the contrary, Renata did her best to help us make the most of the trip. Highly recommended!

Date of experience: June 2018
1  Thank Liviu_Andreea
Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

the family is very funny. They take care of the atmosphere. We saw living fishes, we went into caves, we went to empty beaches etc.
Perfect trip

Thank you both!!!

1  Thank myipcrnet
Reviewed September 3, 2018

Unfortunately, her husband is ill, and she was very sad when I spoke with her about booking a tour, but she gave me a great recommendation and told me how much I should pay for a tour and where to go, and I followed her advice and was thankful.

Date of experience: July 2018
2  Thank Nick F
Renata Boat C, Ιδιοκτήτης at Renata Boat, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2018

Dear Nick , Thank you so much for the review you wrote here so I can write a few words about us!
Throughout all these years I worked in Porto Vromi, I saw many customers who were disappointed with the serving of some companies and the people left the boats, silently, feeling deceived .
It was not my world, my ideal and my dreams! A world made for money!
So we decided with my husband (Captain Duno) to take a small boat and realize our dream , but then we did not know we were facing in front of a raging , money machine that would later want to crush us.
We wanted our customers to feel happy and welcome in this paradise . These five years were the most beautiful we've ever realized our dreams with my husband
except of the big problems that some people were creating in order to drive us out of Porto Vromi because the people ( customers ) loved and preferred us . We did not stop in front of their threats and we continued to work, making the longest trips, at the lowest prices and the smallest boat.
After the fourth year, doctors discovered my husband was sick . Captain Duno was operated , after three months he was working again but corrupt and ruthless people have not leave us in peace .
In the middle of the summer season, captain Duno had to undergo treatment again and I had to be with him, including I had to answer my clients that I spoke with in the winter .
I had to do the best for everyone and tell the truth about my captain and so I answered you.
Dear Nick , I am happy to have helped you and the people (captains) who love their work.
People who love their work and do not work to get rich, God helps them.
I still believe all my ideals because when I read your reviews , I understand how much power you give me to go forward and to be good at heart .
For us, every one of you is a part of our family and we want our customers to enjoy the best possible experience.
A family in which people respect and love each other .
p.c. Thank God , my captain is better, but unfortunately we will have to leave Porto Vromi .