Tugawe Cove Resort
Hotel Fina(Tabaco City)
$36
Agoda.com
$20
Misibis Bay Resort(Cagraray Island)
$182
Facade Hotel(Tabaco City)
  • Restaurant
Alicia Hotel(Legazpi)
  • Pool
All reviewsinfinity poolpersonal butlertalisay portspeed boatbutler servicelight houseboat transferisland hoppingbeach frontduring our staybreathtaking viewsview deckfull board mealsreception areahill topgolf cartbuffet meal
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 5, 2014

Tugawe Cove Resort is strategically located at the tip of the Caramoan Peninsula. I must say it is one of the most beautiful resorts I've been to in the Philippines. One's Caramoan adventure is best experienced if one stays at Tugawe - that's a fact! I stayed at Tugawe for 2 nights and i enjoyed every second of my stay. I so love this resort that I always recommend this to my friends who are looking for a great adventure or a great vacation. When it comes to the natural beauty of the Philippines, the resort has every thing! From inland water, corals, beach front, amazing islets, majestic sea view and mountain view, and even pristine flora and fauna, every one can enjoy all these just by staying at the resort. The tours offered by Tugawe are special and really caters for a traveler like me, not only because the island destinations are locations used by the reality show SURVIVOR, but because the unique beaches, lagoons, and islands included in the itinerary are close to the resort and some can even be seen from the resort. The resort is also willing to assist when one wants a customized tour, as I did another tour on my 3rd day. Truly Tugawe Cove is a tourist attraction that makes Caramoan as one of my Top 3 destinations in the Philippines :)

The people working for Tugawe Cove are great. Thanks to Yaye, Herzon, Blanca and the Bangkeros for being compassionate. The rooms, resort facilities, food, and staff are all extraordinary. The resort's infinity pool is the Philippines' best for me. Dining at Tugawe was even an unforgettable ritual during my stay because Kevin was always there for me <3 You will meet "her" at Tugawe ;)

Many many many thanks Tugawe Family <3

Room Tip: Choose the hill top cabanas :)
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
4  Thank RayGohetiaJatico
Reviewed December 7, 2013

The resort's beautiful infinity pool is its crowning glory. I was checking the resort's website when I was looking for a resort to stay and when I saw the pool, I knew I had to be there. The infinity pool has an awesome and commanding view of the islands nearby. It has matching sunbeds within the pool itself for that luxury-feel.

The resort also assigns a butler to each cabana for a more personalized service. We had Ate Pinkie as our butler and she really made sure we are well-taken care of e.g. she runs around the massive property for all we need, takes advance order of our meals, etc. It was my first time to experience this kind of service and I'd say it really does make a big difference when we talk about the resort experience - it was night and day. I rated the service 'Excellent' because of her.

The cabanas are well-made and designed tastefully. The resort has 24-hour electricity, hot and cold water, and cable TV. And we're in a remote island.

Hate to admit this but we were all well-fed during our stay in the resort! The price is comparable to other resorts (150-350) and surprisingly, the serving is filling enough and it is good enough for an island resort.

They have a white beach unlike in Gota where it's gray. The sand is similar to Bolinao and a bit rocky in some parts but the beach is enclosed with rock formations. Basically, it's a cove and you have your own privacy.

Exceeded expectations and can't wait to be back soon!

Room Tip: Best to travel by plane via Virac. Maybe not for old people or persons with existing leg ailment as there's a part in the resort which will require a 200-step climb. Perfect for honeymooners and weekend getaways!
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank GemayelSalinas
Reviewed November 19, 2013

What can I say this place is perfect ... to relax and recharge. The resort is set up above the beach with spectacular views its a slice of heaven. The butler service is faultless and done with such enthusiasm ( thankU Hassan Hassan for making our stay such a wonderful expereience).
This resort is a perfect escape for private getaways, guests have a chance to be completely tranquil and undisturbed in 5 Star luxury and service, the rooms are very big and huge shower recess.
The infinity pool is fantastic and we were happy to spend our time lazing around swimming in the rain. Island hopping was exciting with regular stops to explore, snorkel . Highlight was beautiful yummy seafood lunch ...our butler was a Master Chef as well. Thank you so much .
If you want a few days in Paradise do yourself a favour come here !

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 1, 2013

They brought us to a very secluded place and greeted us with drinks, and we were amazed. We loved the butler service, for one, as they were very helpful to us. It was a luxurious weekend, and their rooms were very tidy and complete. The shower was a challenge but it went through. :)

Food was great, our lunch was very welcoming, our dinner was personalized in our room, and the breakfast didn't fail. They did not limit to the quality service and numerous food they served, which was made it very likeable. The view was astonishing too. :)

All in all, it was very relaxing. We wanted to extend our vacation here although the tour was very pricey so we just went to find another that can offer the same at a lesser price. The only con here is the beach and your room are very far. You will need to take a lot of walking up and down to just go to your destination. Also, I think the beach would need a lot of cleaning as seaweeds covered the beach front. It might just be a turn-off for some.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mayigarchi
Reviewed September 29, 2013

This is an amazing resort in an absolutely beautiful location. Nothing is too much trouble for the wonderful staff, who go out of their way to make sure you have the best time possible.

Thank you so much for everything. I definitely hope to return one day

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends