“A little piece of paradise”
Review of Tayak Lagoon

Tayak Lagoon
Ranked #7 of 16 things to do in Caramoan
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Tayak Lagoon is probably my most favorite on our island hopping at Caramoan. This stunning emerald green lagoon is nestled behind Tayak beach. You can enter by trekking on a slippery trail and sharp cliffs but our tour guide told me that you can also enter by swimming underneath the rocks on the side of the beach.

3  Thank Wildpinkfairy

Reviewed February 12, 2013

We have been on Matukad Island three times during our visit and on my last visit I was asked by someone if I don't want to climb up the steep rocks to the lagoon...I did it...the view from above is fantastic but you have to be very careful climbing up.The rocks are very sharp!

2  Thank marcolanza
Reviewed October 31, 2012

I climbed on the sharp rock just to get to this place. It was one of my best travels being able to climb some rocks, be on top and get a beautiful view of the island. Incredibly beautiful!

1  Thank d1trueoriginal
Reviewed January 25, 2012

the good weather let us enjoyed our stay there. Our tour guide was very helpful and attentive in answering all our questions.

1  Thank CheParacuelles