“The best in So Calif”

El Charro Authentic Mexican FD
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed May 8, 2014

The best mexican Food in the area. Yes it is hole in the wall but clean, good service, very good pricing and great food. We all ordered different and i got the two tacos rice and beans. Just plain good. Please try the Mexican shrimo cocktail! it is the best.

Reviewed May 7, 2014 via mobile

I've been to all the Mexican restaurants in town and this one is easily my favorite. The food and service are both great. This last time I had the chicken enchiladas. The meat was nice and moist and the sauce was flavorful. Their chips and salsa are always great. We often buy their salsa for our own parties!

Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

For a truly unique authentic Mexican dining experience this place has a fine selection of foods. Nice staff And fast service for as busy as they are

Reviewed March 29, 2014

Even if it seems too crowded or busy you'll be pleasantly surprised. The service is terrific and the food is out of this world. Then to top it off the bill is so resonable you almost feel like you stole the food.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

I've been coming here for over 10 years when it was still a small restaurant. When they expanded I worried that the food or service might suffer. But it didn't. It is still consistently GOOD! Friendly staff and delicious food. Authentic Mexican food! Never disappointed!
Always take my family and guests here and they are just as happy as we are with this restaurant! Everything is always fresh and even their salsa and chips are awesome! Definitely recommend this place to everyone!