“Great Pizza (Worth the price?)”
Review of Nik-N-Willies Pizza - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Nik-N-Willies Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed February 23, 2009

Was looking for a Take & Bake Pizza to save a few $'s, a little shocked when the total came to about $25.00 for a large combo. As far as the pizza goes, its one of the best I had in Tahoe. I think they can cook it on site which will be my choice next time...

Reviewed January 20, 2009

Ok, I'm a little biased here. I found Nik-N-Willies because they had offered free pizzas to victims of the Angora fire 2 years ago. We lost our vacation home in the fire, but went there to patronize their shop for helping their neighbors. What we found was a hole-in-the-wall place that had excellent pizza at a fair price. They make take and bake or eat in. The atmosphere is a small, plain, folksy café with board games, an old TV and lots of cute saying hung on the walls. Great people, great food.