“Fantastic atmosphere, good food”
Review of Cafe Fiore

Cafe Fiore
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

Very small, intimate atmosphere. Food was overall good, not great (wife and I each had filet, peppercorn was the better of the two). Service was good. The fact that you can bring your own wine for a $15 corking fee is fantastic.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

We had read about Cafe Fiore from TripAdvisor and had made reservations well in advance of our arrival in Lake Tahoe.

The restaurant is very intimate with just seven tables inside. While it is somewhat romantic, you are very close to other patrons. The service was excellent and the food was well prepared and well presented. It is expensive but well worth it. it was a very enjoyable evening for two. Reservations are a must!

Reviewed May 30, 2013

We wandered in to this tiny 7 table restaurant without a reservation. The very nice staff called a possible no show and they released the table and we were seated in this charming little place. The service, atmosphere and food were great. A real winner.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

The food was amazing as was the service from Andy and Marcus. We enjoyed everything and celebrated a birthday weekend. Taste the white chocolate home made ice cream. What an excellent way to end the over the top dinner on a special night. Andy; she took the time to explain each dish and assisted us in making the best choice for our likings. Marcus was in full support of Andy with his suggestions. The guests sitting around our table for 2 added the personal feel to the evening. I suggest you make your reservation now and enjoy one of the best evenings in South Lake Tahoe.

Reviewed May 4, 2013

I have been to this restaurant many times over the last 20 years - each time I come out to Tahoe I make it a priority to come here. I have come with family and "just the guys" and we all love the place. The service is impeccable. Even when it has been a few years since I was there, they make us feel like their number one customers.

The food is uniformly great, whether you get pasta, fish or some wonderful meat dish.

While it is not cheap, you definitely get what you pay for.

I wish I lived closer to Cafe Fiore because I'd eat there all the time if I could.