“The Best Pizza!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed July 24, 2012

Had a great pizza here last week. They have a wide selection or you can create your own, which we did. Many choices of crust, cheese, sauces and toppings. The one-time salad bar is $3.95 with pizza or you can have the unlimited salad bar for more ($5.99??) This place is on the small side and can get busy, but we went around 6pm and we were seated right away. We left very full and vowing to return. YUM!

1  Thank Renaelarcus

Reviewed July 15, 2012

We come here every year. Love their pizza. The BBQ chicken pizza is my favorite, and my husband enjoys the meat lovers pizza. The best thing is it is across from the campground, so we are able to walk the pizza back to the campground. Would recommend this place for anyone.

1  Thank erinautical
Reviewed July 12, 2012

Both my brother and I agreed it was one of the best pizzas we had ever had--and we're no spring chickens, we've had all kinds of pizzas in our time. I think the key was the dough's freshness. I bake a lot, so I really think they must have made it there that morning. Also the cheese was very different...not sure if it was a different kind of white cheese they used (which I believe it was) or if it too was "homemade" --it's not too difficult to make you're own mozzarella--I've seen the directions but have yet to attempt it. It was really so mouth-watering just to open the box (we had take out) and see from the way the edges were rolled that it was handmade. I think for now on when I order a pizza from chains and see their factory-produced edge, I will think of the pizza I had a Lake Tahoe Pizza Co.
Unfortunately, my brother is a stick-in-the-mud homebody that didn't want to eat at the restaurant, but when I went inside to pick up the pizza, the place looked really homey. I was there in the summer, but it looked best for a winter's dinner because it's like a cabin with a comfy fireplace. Looks like a great place to have dinner on a snowy night after a day on the slopes.
BTW, someone at a store on the east side of the lake had told us to get a pizza from another place (can't recall the name), but its price for a large pizza with one topping was about $22. Crazy. I looked online and saw this place had a higher customer review rating, so I went here. Our pizza cost about $16--more than what a pay at chains back home, but it was worth it.

Reviewed June 15, 2012

Our last meal at Tahoe, and it was scrumptious. Pizza was freshly made and prepared with the freshest ingredients. Worth the drive to Hwy 50 turnoff on the east side of South Lake Tahoe.

Reviewed March 14, 2012

We have been coming to LakeTahoe to ski for years and we always hit TahoemPizza Co. They never disappoint
nt. I highly recommend it.