This hotel was a huge disappointment in all areas. The price was $300 for a studio. I assumed that this price was higher than normal due to the holiday weekend. The room was very small and looked out to a rooftop. The kitchenette was very limited. The room was clean. When we entered, there was no access except through a construction entrance. There was a trailer set up for valet parking. It was complete chaos as the power was out and a very loud generator was running to operate emergency lighting throughout the resort. The check in staff was overwhelmed in every way and frazzled. We arrived at about 3:30pm and did not have any power until almost 8pm. The air conditioning and the television never worked. No hot water without power, of course. The swimming pool was jammed and there were no open chairs anywhere in the public areas. The location of the resort is good in regards to lake access.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lake Tahoe Vacation Resort puts you amid the setting for the vacation of a lifetime. Come each season, you will find different scenery, not to mention a variety of different seasonal activities. It's hard to imagine anything could beat the views and variety you get when you plan your visit to beautiful South Lake Tahoe, California. This is an area built around the reason for the breathtaking panorama, Lake Tahoe, America's largest Alpine lake. From sight to touch, you will revel in the wonders of the sapphire-blue water of the lake, perfectly situated right at the base of the stunning, snow-capped mountain peaks of the Sierra Nevada Mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Orbitz so you can book your Lake Tahoe Vacation Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lake Tahoe Vacation Hotel Lake Tahoe (California)
- Lake Tahoe Vacation Resort CA