We have been owners at this resort since it became part of Diamond Resorts and was Embassy Suites. WE are here every August and have learned how to avoid the sales staff. The sales people that have been here for a few years know me and my wife by name and greet us as soon as we arrive. No hassle but a quicky pitch. If you are to go to a presentation you can usually walk away with lots of perks. Keep saying no until they hit you with the good stuff. Enough of that, the regular staff is very helpful and Rob the bartender is the best. Always great to visit with him while waitinf=g for the room to be readied. We always take a 2 bedroom lockout and have only been disappointed once. Very comfortable beds and furniture, flat screen TV in every room, teeny kitchen but thta's ok. If you like to walk you can walk to the casinos
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lake Tahoe Vacation Resort puts you amid the setting for the vacation of a lifetime. Come each season, you will find different scenery, not to mention a variety of different seasonal activities. It's hard to imagine anything could beat the views and variety you get when you plan your visit to beautiful South Lake Tahoe, California. This is an area built around the reason for the breathtaking panorama, Lake Tahoe, America's largest Alpine lake. From sight to touch, you will revel in the wonders of the sapphire-blue water of the lake, perfectly situated right at the base of the stunning, snow-capped mountain peaks of the Sierra Nevada Mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Orbitz, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Lake Tahoe Vacation Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lake Tahoe Vacation Hotel Lake Tahoe (California)
- Lake Tahoe Vacation Resort CA