Everything was clean and orderly upon check in. Our room was located at the end of the hallway, so it was very quiet. Our 1 bedroom suite, living room, and bathroom was spacious. Kitchen was clean, small, but had everything we needed to cook and eat meals. Fridge was normal size and was big enough for tons of stuff.
We reserved a 2 bedroom with full kitchen. The bedrooms shared 1 main keyed door with a tiny “foyer” that opened up to 2 more keyed doors. They all shared the same key which was convenient. One door opened up to a one bedroom suite with a large living room, fireplace, large bathroom, eating area, and kitchen. The second door opened up to something like a standard size hotel room with 2 beds, mini kitchen, and standard size bathroom.
After checking in, the concierge staff ask you to sign up for some of their vacation presentations. We declined right away and weren’t bothered the rest of our stay.
The pool was heated and was perfect after a ski day. The pool was both indoor and outdoor style that were connected so you could swim to either side. The hot tub was spacious and water was super hot. There was a bar and little gift shop on site.
Self parking was not available during our stay due to hotel renovations. We were required to valet and were charged a daily fee. We couldn’t avoid this. Sometimes we had to wait 5 minute for car retrieval due to lots of people, and cars were parked across the street. Valet is 24 hours so you’re never stuck. Internet is not free here. Overall, a great property located right next to the lake and walking distance to some shops and restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lake Tahoe Vacation Resort puts you amid the setting for the vacation of a lifetime. Come each season, you will find different scenery, not to mention a variety of different seasonal activities. It's hard to imagine anything could beat the views and variety you get when you plan your visit to beautiful South Lake Tahoe, California. This is an area built around the reason for the breathtaking panorama, Lake Tahoe, America's largest Alpine lake. From sight to touch, you will revel in the wonders of the sapphire-blue water of the lake, perfectly situated right at the base of the stunning, snow-capped mountain peaks of the Sierra Nevada Mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Vacatia, Hotwire, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lake Tahoe Vacation Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lake Tahoe Vacation Hotel Lake Tahoe (California)
- Lake Tahoe Vacation Resort CA