“Nice people - OLD FOOD with great presentation”
Review of Stateline Brewery

Stateline Brewery
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed July 9, 2013

We got seated outside in very convenient spot. The team was very nice and helpful but the food was below any type of standards.
We ordered really good looking dip ( picture attached), the bread was at least 3-4 days old and hard to chew, even the warming and reheating part.
I hope the place is not that bad but our experience with the food was pretty bad.
People and servers were nice.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

Why is Tahoe so expensive? Two dinners, nothing fancy, and a couple of beers, $50. Service was great and the food good. Very noisy, in a basement so no windows. With so many choices in the area don't know if I'd go back.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

My wife and I had an early dinner there. They have outdoor seating by the road, and restaurant seating in the basement of this big shopping building. We ate in the restaurant. The decor was minimal, basically a large concrete room with lots of tables, some TVs, and some nice canvas prints on the wall, and the brewing equipment at the far end of the room. It's a very live environment, so sound bounced around and it was noisy, but not so noisy that we couldn't talk. The food was good. They brought out some homemade potato chips with a great balsamic drizzle to start, and they were fantastic. I had the fish and chips, and it was a great, simple dish, served fresh and hot, and very tasty. My wife had the ribs, and while they were a little fatty/greasy, they had a good flavor, and the sauce, though dark, was good. Service was prompt and attentive. We'd definitely go back.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

I had one of the local beers brewed here, recommend by our very informative server. Very refreshing & enjoyable. Our server asked if I would like to taste test new beers they were making,which I did. It was fun. The food was very reasonably price & good.

Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

The nachos here are fantastic and the lettuce wraps are very good as well. The beers are good, however not at all unusual. You'll have a good IPA, wheat, pale ale, etc.