we have stayed here 3 times. twice in a layana room, and once for our honeymmon in an acala suite....everything is good here. the rooms are beautifully appointed; room service is amazing (new fluffy towels, bottled water, teas, fresh fruit every day.. the cleaning ladies are always friendly and nothing is too much for them). Well...The FOOD...yummy...what can i say but nothing we have EVER experienced before. the wines are organic, the meals are all inclusive, and soo fresh. and the staff are so good at meeting and anticipating every need. the grounds are peaceful, the yoga is great.
From the minute you get out of the carpark, you enter a different world... all we can say is thanks to Gregg, and all his wonderful staff.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrender to the beauty and healing cultures of Gaia Retreat & Spa, nestled in the breathtaking Bundjalung Country hinterland of Byron Bay, Northern NSW Australia. Gaia is the perfect place to renew, refresh, and restore. Poised on the highest point in the shire and set on 25 acres, Gaia has 20 beautifully appointed retreat style bungalow villas set in the lush sub tropical gardens. This unique boutique property will seduce you into infinity with its endless views and beautiful vistas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Gaia Retreat & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gaia Retreat Hotel Brooklet
- Gaia Retreat And Spa
- Gaia Retreat & Spa Australia/Brooklet