My second trip to Gaia was as good as the first! If you are worn out, tired, stressed, run down or just looking to escape for a while, this is THE place. The location is stunning, the attention to detail in all areas is amazing, the staff are genuinely caring and nothing is too difficult. The food is superb, if you don't think you can eat healthy and enjoy a top class meal, then you haven't met Todd. If you don't believe you could fall asleep during a massage, you haven't enjoyed the Gaia Spa.There are as many or as few activities as you feel like doing, the entire atmosphere is devoted to rest, healing and relaxation. It's not inexpensive but the quality and expertise you receive is worth it. At Gaia they look after the whole person, not just one bit or another. There are other resort/spas much closer to me, but I'll be heading back to Gaia.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrender to the beauty and healing cultures of Gaia Retreat & Spa, nestled in the breathtaking Bundjalung Country hinterland of Byron Bay, Northern NSW Australia. Gaia is the perfect place to renew, refresh, and restore. Poised on the highest point in the shire and set on 25 acres, Gaia has 20 beautifully appointed retreat style bungalow villas set in the lush sub tropical gardens. This unique boutique property will seduce you into infinity with its endless views and beautiful vistas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Gaia Retreat & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gaia Retreat Hotel Brooklet
- Gaia Retreat And Spa
- Gaia Retreat & Spa Australia/Brooklet