We booked in short notice for a couple of days relaxation, and indeed we left feeling as if we had been away for weeks!
The accommodation was good, bed was comfortable, bathroom was very well equipped and up to date, and housekeeping standard could not be faulted.
The grounds are beautiful,and the views across the valley from the deck off the restaurant are superb. Walking around the grounds proved to be a daily ritual not to be missed.
I had a very relaxing massage treatment, the masseuse was most professional. She suggested that on my next visit I should book the intuitive massage which would be of more benefit to my warn out body.
The service in the restaurant was delightful, and food, although limited in variety for lunch and dinner was quite delicious, and always beautifully presented. Breakfast options were ample, and satisfying. All dietary requirements were catered for without fuss. The meditation class was a highlight for me.
Thank you to all the excellent staff, we can't wait to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrender to the beauty and healing cultures of Gaia Retreat & Spa, nestled in the breathtaking Bundjalung Country hinterland of Byron Bay, Northern NSW Australia. Gaia is the perfect place to renew, refresh, and restore. Poised on the highest point in the shire and set on 25 acres, Gaia has 20 beautifully appointed retreat style bungalow villas set in the lush sub tropical gardens. This unique boutique property will seduce you into infinity with its endless views and beautiful vistas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Gaia Retreat & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gaia Retreat Hotel Brooklet
- Gaia Retreat And Spa
- Gaia Retreat & Spa Australia/Brooklet