Paul & I were most fortunate to have won a holiday package to the Gaia Retreat & Spa. July was our chosen month seven days away from the New Zealand winter. A retreat and spa experience to remember. Loved the tropical surroundings. Our unit was spacious and very private. The meals were amazing. Breakfast, lunch and dinner, all exceptional. Staff were also great, there to assist in anyway. We were able to experience most of the treatments, activities and walks the retreat had to offer. Yoga was not for Paul though. I would love to return!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrender to the beauty and healing cultures of Gaia Retreat & Spa, nestled in the breathtaking Bundjalung Country hinterland of Byron Bay, Northern NSW Australia. Gaia is the perfect place to renew, refresh, and restore. Poised on the highest point in the shire and set on 25 acres, Gaia has 20 beautifully appointed retreat style bungalow villas set in the lush sub tropical gardens. This unique boutique property will seduce you into infinity with its endless views and beautiful vistas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Gaia Retreat & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gaia Retreat Hotel Brooklet
- Gaia Retreat And Spa
- Gaia Retreat & Spa Australia/Brooklet