I didn't stay at the retreat but I did spend a day there for the Gaia Goddess Day Spa package - thanks to my lovely husband :)
It was absolute heaven! The treatments are so luxurious. You have several options for each treatment depending on what effect you want or what you feel like on the day. They cater each one to your needs and tastes.
The Day Spa itself is very beautifully appointed and very comfortable. The staff are very lovely, tending to your every need and wish. After 4.5 hours of pampering I felt like a spoilt princess.
I also recommend the dining experience at the Kukura House - the main dining/shop/reception area. My treatment was followed by a lovely lunch on the deck overlooking the property gardens. Breathtaking.
Go on, spoil yourself! You deserve it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrender to the beauty and healing cultures of Gaia Retreat & Spa, nestled in the breathtaking Bundjalung Country hinterland of Byron Bay, Northern NSW Australia. Gaia is the perfect place to renew, refresh, and restore. Poised on the highest point in the shire and set on 25 acres, Gaia has 20 beautifully appointed retreat style bungalow villas set in the lush sub tropical gardens. This unique boutique property will seduce you into infinity with its endless views and beautiful vistas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Gaia Retreat & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gaia Retreat Hotel Brooklet
- Gaia Retreat And Spa
- Gaia Retreat & Spa Australia/Brooklet