“My absolute favourite”

Deliciosa Tapas & Wine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Deliciosa Tapas & Wine combines Mediterranean-styled tapas dining with the finest Hawke's Bay produce and an extensive local & international wine & beverage list. Deliciosa offers an intimate & rustic ambience and a commitment to quality food and wines/craft beers. Come in and try our signature dishes and marvel over our stunning array of wines while enjoying the vibrant atmosphere of our covered and candlelit outdoor patio. At Deliciosa the focus is on fun, flavour, family and flourish. Tapas is a style of eating - a long, slow, grazing process of smaller really tasty plates for everyone to share.
Havelock North, New Zealand
“My absolute favourite”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

I just can't get enough of this special place. I have been on numerous occasions with friends and family and it is always spot on. The food is sublime regardless of your choice or choices. I love the laid back atmosphere and cosy atmosphere outside. My only regret, I wish I could visit more often!

• Visited June 2014

Lower Hutt, New Zealand
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fabulous food. Front of house attitude not so fab.”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Delicious and innovative food and a charming and professional waitress. Unfortunately the occasion was spoilt by the owner/manager's condescending and dismissive manner.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank jms062014
Auckland, New Zealand
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful evening and great server”
Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

I took my grandparents out for a nice evening to celebrate there 60th wedding anniversary and we where delighted with the wonderful service we received. Sophie went out of her way to create a special evening for us and recommended a fantastic selection of tapas to suit or wine choice.
I would highly recommend the dining experience and am empresses with the high level of service.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank John S
“Bravo!”
Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

Wow! What an experience. The food was great, the ambience charming and Sophie was enchanting (not to mention knowledgeable and attentive). Thanks again for a great night - I'll be back!

Napier, New Zealand
“Boutique Spanish dining!”
Reviewed May 27, 2014

Deliciosa is definitely on the top of my to-do list for mid-week and casual Saturday dining. The super friendly staff, especially Kim and owner Sarah are always more than accommodating for our wee puppy who hates to be left at home. Warm and cosy in the winter and the best place to be on the bean bags in the sun in the summer with a glass of vino. My faves are the shredded lamb with israeli cous cous and duck burrito bites, Rod McDonalds one off pinot noir is pretty special too!

• Visited May 2014