“Twice in one day”

Diva Bistro & Bar
Cuisines: European
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Superb food, great service and a friendly bar, makes Diva an exciting local and out of town experience, serving lunch, dinner bar platters and great coffee. ...Diva Bistro & Bar found in the heart of vibrant Havelock North village.
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Lunch was so good that we went back in the evening and the young lady who served us had a lovely personality and gave us a heads up on the local attractions etc. For lunch I had lambs fry and bacon and it was done usually as it wasn't in a sauce but rather lightly fried and very tasty. It was a shame I had to share my desert but my husband did share his cheese board. We were lucky and there was a local band in the evening which played the more mature music which recreated a very enjoyable atmosphere.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

Great time, had by alI, got us a table even though it was busy, served and looked after us well and had some great live entertainment, food and wine was Awesome.

Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

We were seated by the bar which meant listening to drunkards & loud crowds who were only there to drink & not eat!! Not a pleasant experience!! Then we sat for 20 minutes before our orders were taken & drinks offered. My food was overall delicious & of good value although the cost of my main alone was $35 & dessert $16 of which I thought were a little overpriced. The waiter whom recommended the wine that complimented my meal was excellent. My sister was very disappointed with both her main the fish dish had no flavour & she was underwhelmed by her peach & bread pudding. We probably will not be visiting again.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

Cold night and close enough to the heat pump to be warm. Good for a steak cooked to perfection and the other's risotto looked pretty nice too. Bread and butter pudding for dessert with icecream a nice finish. Reliable restaurant. Staff helpful, attentive

Reviewed July 18, 2013

Both the bar manager Dave and the Chef were wonderful, very friendly and helpful, the food was just what we wanted and more! Great flavours and good to see a chef with a sense of humour! Will be back!