“This Place is Sooooooooooo Good”

Jackson's Bakery & Cafe
Cuisines: Cafe, New Zealand
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Auckland, New Zealand
“This Place is Sooooooooooo Good”
Reviewed April 18, 2011

Called into this place as it had been recomended by the hotel I was staying and I must say their food is amazing I also had coffee and that was also quite special,
I even had to stop by the following day to purchase more of their yummy pies for my long drive north.
am looking forward to going back soon.

• Visited February 2011

Leiden, The Netherlands
“Great nz pies plus other goodies”
Reviewed January 1, 2011

Stopped by for brunch. Jacksons has a wide selection of well made sandwiches, goodies, and pies. A lively place to people watch as well. I had the classic mince and cheese pie--delicious!

Lorton, Virginia
“The best pies we had in New Zealand”
Reviewed May 27, 2009

We were in Havelock North around lunch time and stopped to look around. We found this shop that had advertising in the window about they had won several awards for pies. So we stopped. Boy, oh boy, were we glad that we did. They were wonderful -- both the filling and especially the pastry. These pies had THE flakiest pastry of any pies we tried. My favorite flavor was the lamb with mint. We did try several. My main advice to you is to get just one -- they may look small and be inexpensive -- but they are bigger than they look.

There were also tables outside to side and enjoy your pie in the good weather.

The is also a "basic" bakery with really good bread too.

2 Thank IndiTravler