Royal Decameron is a huge resort,exceptionally well kept grounds ,very clean and well organized.The ride from the airport to the hotel is 2 hours but that time is used to do the check in and give all necessary info plus a snack is served for starving travelers.Upon arrival to the resort you can go directly to your room change and start enjoying your time.It would be helpful if you have a bathing suit and sandals in your hand bag as the luggage will arrive later in your room.No worries for the weather from Dec -April as this is the dry season,so you have sunshine everyday,30-34 degree,27 at night.As for the pools there are 3 huge ones ,plus the lagoon when the tide is high and the sea water pool.I read lots of complains about the swimming pools but each has its own charm and just be patient with the tide ...Concerning the location of the rooms ,buildings 2 and 3 are more centrally located ,4&5 are nearer to activities,but wherever you are it takes few minutes to reach a restaurant or a bar.
Food: breakfast is complete you have everything .Dinner and supper the variety was more local taste ,so if you don't like it there is always the fast food restaurant ,where you have good hamburgers freshly baked chips,hot dogs and chicken.For supper you can book à la carte restaurants or accommodate yourself in the buffet.
Every night you have entertainment,mostly it is in Spanish but they always try to translate and accommodate the foreigners .
We heard people complaining about the tide ,the food,the language,the location of their rooms,the kind of alcoholic drinks,anything and everything ...What's important is to understand that we are in Central America ,it's not a Hilton and we don't have french cuisine and wine.
Just appreciate the fantastic weather ,the clean and beautiful surrounding and take advantage of all the amenities .
I would definitely return just for the sake of the sunsets.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Agoda, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Decameron Salinitas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Decameron El Salvador
- Decameron El Hotel Salvador
- Royal Decameron Salinitas San Salvador
- Decameron El Salvador
- Royal Decameron El Salvador
- Royal Decameron Salinitas Hotel
- Salinitas Decameron
- Royal Decameron Salinitas El Salvador
- Decameron San Salvador
- Decameron Salinitas El Salvador