If you like a regimen, military-like schedule, this might be the place for you. You will eat, drink, swim and sleep when they tell you. I recommend bringing a big cup or beverage container for your drinks. (They sever all beverages in very small cups.) Also, if you loose anything be prepared to pay extra.
The food is below average, unless you go to the restaurants. The restaurant I'd recommend is Maya Grill. Order the Baby Beef or the BBQ Trio. The Churrasco is chewy. The buffets always have lines and the good food often runs out quickly. If you want the best selection, arrive early.
The unhelpful staff is the main reason I gave this place such a poor rating. They were extremely unhelpful. They had no inclination to do anything helpful. In fact, they were often down right rude. For example, I don't drink and often asked for water (instead of the limitless alcohol most people drank) and I frequently had to ask several times to get the water, while others would receive their alcoholic beverages right away.
The rooms are great. Several beds. The air conditioner worked throughout the night and there was always hot water. The hotel has a back-up generator, so we never lost electricity.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Decameron Salinitas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Decameron El Salvador
- Decameron El Hotel Salvador
- Royal Decameron Salinitas San Salvador
- Decameron El Salvador
- Royal Decameron El Salvador
- Royal Decameron Salinitas Hotel
- Salinitas Decameron
- Royal Decameron Salinitas El Salvador
- Decameron San Salvador
- Decameron Salinitas El Salvador