After having travelled to mexico and other carribean countries we decided to take a small leap to central america based on a reccomendation of some friends. We travelled Jan 24 to Feb 1.
We travelled from Canada with Nolitours. The group check in was awesome and really quick. Our rep there was fantasic, providing a great info session and there everyday for questions.
We had an absolutley fantastic time in El Salvador.
The rooms are basic but all essentials are there.
The food was beyond expectation, daily variety at the buffet and excellent a la carte dining. The quality of food was much better than expected and on par with a lot of mexican 4+ star resorts.
We are generally pool people so this resort was well suited to us as there are several pools and we enjoyed the quiet pool by the Itailan a la carte the most.
We really enjoyed the fact that they had both an evening show and secondary entertainment at the main bar area which allowed guests to choose their nighly entertainment venue.
Bar service was phenomenal, i do not think that we have had such great service anywhere.
The staff at the resort were great, I guess we look really anglo as they would attempt to speak to us in english first before I could attempt my broken attempt at spanish. After day one the buffet staff recognized you and were right on top of your coffee and beverage requirements.
We will definitely be returning next year.
Thank You C and D
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is located on the Salvadorian Pacific Coast 90 km from the capital, San Salvador, the Pan American Highway, covering an area of 270,000 m2 with a mile of beach front. The Royal Decameron Salinitas Hotel offers a fantastic Mayan flavored all-inclusive vacation experience. Located on El Salvador's Pacific coast, just 50 minutes away from San Salvador, Royal Decameron Salinitas borrows from the Salvadorian culture and its colorful architecture as the art using many Mayan statues distributed throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the beautiful Pacific Ocean; spend time in any of our four fresh water pools, or even in the spectacular salt water pool filled daily by the ocean tides while taking advantage of our all-inclusive drinks at any of our four distinctive bars. When the guests are not taking the Central American sun and they want more action, they are invited to join the fun with our professional activities staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, getaroom.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Decameron Salinitas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Decameron El Salvador
- Decameron El Hotel Salvador
- Royal Decameron Salinitas San Salvador
- Decameron El Salvador
- Royal Decameron El Salvador
- Royal Decameron Salinitas Hotel
- Salinitas Decameron
- Royal Decameron Salinitas El Salvador
- Decameron San Salvador
- Decameron Salinitas El Salvador