We stayed 2 weeks -Jan 7-21,2013.We arrived from Montreal--everyday was great weather 34C/95F.No Rain just sunshine.Food is great -seafood,italian even the steaks-juicy and fresh.The location is far--about a 2 hour bus ride from airport.The beach is OK-not the greatest as there is a lot of lava rooks around the front of the beach-so there is little waves.You can pay $2 to go to Playa Azule Beach which is 20 minutes away--with great waves and 2km long beach-excellent for a long walk--with bathtub-like warm waters.Great for boogie boarding.The hotel is very beautiful--lush gardens and lots of stellas-mayan statues.The tours are a bit pricey but worth taking.We took the tour to the mayan route-to visit the mayan pyramids.We also went to Copan ruins from el salvador thru Guatemala and to Honduras--great place to see a Mayan city deep in jungle setting--pricey at $125 each.We alse went on San salvador volcano and to see the Lake Coatepeque --it was marvellous.
The total price for 2 weeks from noltours was $1425/per person/2weeks as i bought it 5 days before departure as they had a discounted sale.
Definately recommended.If you are a single guy--they have auto hotels everywhere with beautiful girls/ladies of the night- like in Las Vegas bunny ranches.Very sofisticated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is located on the Salvadorian Pacific Coast 90 km from the capital, San Salvador, the Pan American Highway, covering an area of 270,000 m2 with a mile of beach front. The Royal Decameron Salinitas Hotel offers a fantastic Mayan flavored all-inclusive vacation experience. Located on El Salvador's Pacific coast, just 50 minutes away from San Salvador, Royal Decameron Salinitas borrows from the Salvadorian culture and its colorful architecture as the art using many Mayan statues distributed throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the beautiful Pacific Ocean; spend time in any of our four fresh water pools, or even in the spectacular salt water pool filled daily by the ocean tides while taking advantage of our all-inclusive drinks at any of our four distinctive bars. When the guests are not taking the Central American sun and they want more action, they are invited to join the fun with our professional activities staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Decameron Salinitas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Decameron El Salvador
- Decameron El Hotel Salvador
- Royal Decameron Salinitas San Salvador
- Decameron El Salvador
- Royal Decameron El Salvador
- Royal Decameron Salinitas Hotel
- Salinitas Decameron
- Royal Decameron Salinitas El Salvador
- Decameron San Salvador
- Decameron Salinitas El Salvador