Review Highlights
Surf Camp!

We have just come back from an awesome surf camp at Mint Surf!! Everything was absolutely great... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
louiseBaker66
Manchester, United Kingdom
via mobile
The only surf camp you should consider in Taghazout

Reviewed May 20, 2018
Marek P

All reviews surf morocco awesome week these guys great accommodation great waves will definitely be back for more paradise valley go the extra mile each morning booking process other companies great tuition yoga camp teacher longboard progression
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We have just come back from an awesome surf camp at Mint Surf!!
Everything was absolutely great, from the organisation, to the food, the surf, the instruction and the other people at surf camp! Oh and the Yoga!!
An excellent team and a fantastic holiday!! We will definitely be back for more surf fun!

Reviewed May 20, 2018

This was my second year in a row visiting Morocco to go surfing and the second time I went with mint surf. There's no need to go anywhere else!

Courtney and team are brilliant. Last year they really helped my surfing come along brilliantly, and this year I was able to come back and continue my progression.

Great accommodation, great crowd, great surf.
I'll be back again (next year) and will be back with mint surf!

Reviewed May 1, 2018 via mobile

Just had a brilliant week with Mint. Went with my partner and a friend, and we all were taken to surf that was at the right level for each of us. I now feel loads more confident in the sea and ready to push myself more at home.
The breakfast is really good, and the lunches on the beach plentiful and diverse. Going out for meals in the evening as a group is a fun way to get to know people and no pressure to join if you don’t want to, we stayed in and cooked a few nights instead.
Our apartment was great, with a massive communal area and a balcony.
On an afternoon when the surf was no good we went to the souk, and one day to paradise valley (see photos). The guides/instructors are super, Courtney made booking really easy and sorted us out with lots of tips before we left and while we were there. Laura was great fun to hang out with and took some fab photos of us all which we got on a Dropbox link afterwards.
Would love to go back and thoroughly recommend Mint to anyone who wants surf lessons or guiding.

Reviewed April 30, 2018 via mobile

Great tuition ,great surf spots, great value accommodation and food was plentiful and tasty! Thanks mint surf. We will be back :)

Reviewed April 16, 2018

I spend 10 days at Mint Surf Morocco. Each of them was a blast!

Surfing: Two groups are usually formed, one with beginners and one with more experienced surfers that ride bigger waves in different spots. Depending on the group, the instructors will take you to the best spots in the area - satisfaction guaranteed!

The instructors, Karim, Soufian, Monzef are pretty cool and work with you giving you all the right tips to take your surfing game higher. After 10 days, I really felt the difference in how I surf and I look forward to my next trip. If it is Morocco, I'm definitely staying at Mint Surf again. Besides the course, the guys are so experienced. Some days, they took us to spots where the waves were perfect, while other schools chose to stay near the village. I found that really cool. + the guys are fun and we hanged a lot.

Yoga: I didn't do much, but I must say Laura, the yoga teacher is really cool. She is very professional and the yoga room has a huge window and the best view ever. Besides, Laura surfed with us, we hanged on the beach, had dinners all together.

Stay+Food: The hotel facilities are new and always clean, with plenty of hip rooms to chill with you laptop and listen to your music + you get the best wifi in Morocco! :p

Best breakfast I had in Morocco and I changed 5-6 hotels during my trip around the country. The nice lady in the kitchen prepares homemade pancakes, eggs + local fruits, muesli, marmelade, juice - anything you can imagine.

Then throughout the day, you will be offered 2 sandwiches, a big salad or some other meal (+ vegetarian option). You also get sodas and chocolate, biscuits for energy, while on the beach.

CONCLUSION: Whether you're beginner or experienced, this camp is great. If you're a beginner, you will level up for sure. The more days you spend, the better you'll get. If you're experienced it's also a great option, cause the guys will take you to sweet areas with big waves and you don't have to worry for food, transport, hotel. I can't find any flaws with Mint Surf. Everyone is chilled and nice!

Reviewed April 11, 2018 via mobile

Visited for a three nights as an introduction to surfing.

Great teachers, lovely apartments and kind and attentive hosts.

Highly recommended!

Reviewed April 10, 2018

First time visit to Taghazout, everything better than i immagine, just 5 days, i think should stay for 2 weeks next time:). I went there alone, but everything is fine, never felt lonely.
Very nice guiding, and patient coach.
Courtney is really nice, she helps me a lot, call the Taxi, exchange money, buy the bus ticket and have dinner with us.
Laura took a lot of nice photos!!! And i had a nice yoga lesson with her, really good!!!
Everyone is kind. I will come back again!

Reviewed February 28, 2018

Travelled to mint surf on my own for a couple weeks break from UK winter. Made to feel welcome for my whole stay and met a great bunch of people and had some great waves. Courtney is a hero, and I hope to visit again. Thank you! Live slow, surf fast.

Reviewed February 27, 2018

This was our first time surfing, so we didn't know what to expect. Mint Surf is such an incredible company / place. Courtney was amazing during the booking process and really helpful providing advice on what to bring with us. Karim was such a patient and fantastic teacher, her got us standing on the board on the first day. And Laura taught fun & attentive yoga class every evening. We loved every moment of our trip, which by far exceeded our expectations. Mint Surf is one big family for solo/ friends/ couples regardless of how good of a surfer you may be. We absolutely loved it!

Reviewed February 23, 2018

2nd visit to Mint Surf (first one in 2015) with my 14 yr old son, short 4 day break, but usual great service from Moncef, Courtney, Sofiane and the crew. The new HQ in Taghazout is perfect: blazingly fast internet, great breakfast to start the day and dinners on some nights. As usual the guiding is great, we surfed Imsouane and Mystery mainly. Basically you'll be in great hands, its a good crew, experienced, and most importantly they love what they do, and it shows. I will be back.