“Delicious Food and Juices”

L'Auberge Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 19 Restaurants in Taghazout
Cuisines: European, Moroccan, Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 12, 2014

Excellent mix of Moroccan and European favourites. Great location in centre of Taghazout. Also great juices.

Reviewed January 29, 2014

We ate here several times during our 10 day stay in Taghazout and I would thoroughly recommend it. We had breakfast, brunch, snacks and went to the Thursday night BBQ a couple of times. It was all excellent (especially the ginger cake at the BBQ!).

The staff are really friendly and there is internet at the restaurant too. Five stars!

Reviewed January 24, 2014

My girlfriend and I recently stayed in Taghazout for a week. This was definitely the best place in town to hang out in the evenings and get some great food, couldn't recommend the burgers and the ginger beer highly enough!

Reviewed January 24, 2014

After a recommendation, this was my first port of call as I arrived fresh faced in Taghazout, and it did not disappoint. The L'Auberge has it all, from welcoming smiles, a chilled out and social atmosphere, a beautiful seafront location, and the delicious food puts the icing on the cake all day long! It was the perfect place to kick back and recharge in between surfs too, no surprises I returned again and again throughout my 10 day trip, and I look forward to my next visit. Many thanks.

Reviewed January 24, 2014

L'auberge is such a fantastic restaurant and definitely the best in Taghazout. The juices are delicious, especially the spinach carrot and orange one! We ate here 4 times and were never disappointed, the service was friendly and relaxed and the atmosphere is brilliant. The menu is varied and perfect for whatever mood or time of the day!!!