Aftas House(Taghazout)
$53
Dar Surf(Taghazout)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/25
$17
The Cozy Pirates(Taghazout)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/28
$32
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
Surf Maroc L'Auberge(Taghazout)(Great Value!)
$42
  • Breakfast included
  • Beachfront
Ilyas Surf House(Taghazout)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/27
$22
The Surf Hostel(Taghazout)(Great Value!)
$26
$58
Agoda.com
$165
$161
All reviewsno stressaerial yogashare roomsurf campa lot of funcozy placerooftop viewall inclusive packagecommon roomtotal beginnernice stayper daygood vibesawesome staffstayed nightsrecommend this placeparadise valley
Reviewed September 28, 2016

We had a great time in Taghazout Adventurekeys Surf Camp! We stayed there for three nights, had two very fun days of surfing pitched at our level, and a different and delicious breakfast every single day! I arrived not feeling well and the staff there were very sweet at looking after me. If you want a chilled holiday, some surfing, and a chance to escape the buzz of the big cities, I would strongly recommend this place!

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled with friends
2  Thank 222IreneMR
Reviewed September 28, 2016

I really enjoyed my stay at AdventureKeys. They are located a two-minute walk from the main road with three kiosks within a 30 second walk, a small grocery store within 2 min, and lots of restaurants and fresh juice places just on the main road. We were there at the beginning of September, just before the surf season started, so the hostel was pretty quiet. They didn't have most of their extra things available, like the jacuzzi or yoga, which it would have been nice to have been told beforehand, however, we did get an off-season discount, so it wasn't a big surprise. I loved how chilled-out the place was and how laid-back the staff. The rooftop is fantastic: you can see the coast all the way down to Devil's Rock, and it's a nice place to play pool or darts, watch a movie or tap away at your phone (as the kids do these days). The full-board deal is decent; you can't go wrong with the price, but it was a good variety of local specialties prepared by the nice ladies there (who even cooked for us to pick up from their homes over Eid). We requested vegetarian, and vegetarian is what we got. As for beds, my friend's was good, but mine wasn't great. I have a bad back though. I had a great time at AdventureKeys and hope to get back there sometime. They made us feel like part of the family.

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled with friends
1  Thank Rebecca M
Reviewed September 28, 2016 via mobile

This was my first time going to Marocco. I went by myself as a girl and it was perfecly fine. I never had any surf lessons before so I went for a 7 day surf trip. The teacher was really nice and I fell in love with surfing!! Staying in the hostel was really good. Everybody working there was really nice. The food was really good as well :-). I would defitnley stay here again.

Stayed: September 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed September 11, 2016 via mobile

Me and my two friends were supposed to stay in this hostel for 7 days but in the end we decided to stay one more night because it was so so good! All the people take great care of us and we became friends straight away. We came very early to Agadir-around 4AM, but it was no problem and hostel arranged taxi and showed us everything even in this not very convenient time. We had the surf package and enjoyed the smaller waves in summer with jetski and jacuzzi! Food was amazing, rooms clean, view and rooftop terrace so lovely, and people always happy and smiling the best choice!

Stayed: August 2016, traveled with friends
1  Thank Dominika B
Reviewed May 31, 2016

The staff is very friendly and helpful. The place is really well located and rooms & bathrooms are cleaned.
Quality and quantity of food are perfect.
I had a very nice time in this place, surf instructor as well as all staff members have been really kind, friendly and funny. I recommend this place

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled solo