All reviews shopping centre turkey animation team amphi bar amazing holiday sea view guest relations lobby bar bunk beds shuttle bus the main hotel following morning mediterranean sea special thanks kids and adults beach resort air condition
Selected filters
Reviewed May 14, 2019 via mobile

I wanted to start off saying that I was very careful about choosing a resort & I'm glad I was. Lyra Resort & Spa is a beautiful resort with great facilities. The pool, bars, and amenities were second to none. The view was fantastic as it was right on the mediterranean sea. All in all me and my wife very much enjoyed our second anniversary.

The first night at dinner, my waiter Mehmet asked me why we was there and I replied for our anniversary, he then went the extra mile for dinner the next day and had set us a table with rose petals and lovely decor out of his goodness.

The animation team was superb, especially Murat & Erol who in the end became very good friends with us. They serve the customers, are very energetic and most importantly are very passionate in having a good time. Everyday their is music on, the staff perform a few dances everyday and are great with children from my observation.

The buffet was very tasty, wide variety of food and great salads and herbs/spices available. The reception staff helped me with whatever issue I had. When I wanted to change rooms, Fatma made sure i was comfortable with the new room with a sea view before having to paying for it. I work in sales so I can appreciate the level of customer service given to us.

I would definitely reccommend others to go here as I will be coming again most likely with rest of my family and friends.

Thanks so much Lyra.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank hshahid
Reviewed May 13, 2019 via mobile

Best holiday spent ever, enjoyed animators specially Erol and his amazing team, the orchestra, animation at pool and amphy theater was made lively by these guys, would love to visit again and recommend

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed May 12, 2019 via mobile

Wow. We traveled to many places and stayed in really wonderful hotels and different Countries, but this one is the best.
EVERYTHING is just super.!!
The food is fantastic, the swimming pools, Spa, Saunas and Turkey baths are clean and amaizing. Wifi is everywhere.
The Staff, OMW, you guys are great. Always friendly, always willing too help.
Best waiter Ibrahim, when we had the special Turkey meal.
And the front of house Manager, Ali, you are great and so good to your guest. Special thanks to Ali.
We are leaving tomorrow and will tell everyone to come here.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 9, 2019 via mobile

,,. The hotel was really nice and clean. What we loved the most was the animation during our stay. There are a lot of cool activities like polo, football, table tennis, darts, pilates etc. During our stay we interact with Erol and Murat animators that are really professional and friendly in the same time. They are organising a lot of activities in the resort and they are putting a lot of effort in this and they are really involve in what they are doing. In a nutshell the experience was great and for sure we will consider to take another vacation to Lyra Resort.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 8, 2019 via mobile

No AC in the lobby! Staff hitting on girls instead of serving! The food is very bad. Actually the only great thing about this hotel is the facilities like a great beach and pool. Please coach your staff better.

Date of stay: August 2018