“amazing place!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Dalupuri - San Antonio Island
Crystal Sands Beach Resort
“amazing place!”
Reviewed December 3, 2012

wonderfull resort on an amazing island, makes you want to stay alot more that you have pland. very nice people excellent food, amazing service, even offering snorkling gear and mountain bikes to tour the island no extra charge, not expensive at all compering to other places, thers island hoping to the 7 islands amazing day trip. if you are around dont think twice.

• Stayed November 2012
1 Thank alford1
CrystalSand B, Manager at Crystal Sands Beach Resort, responded to this review, December 5, 2012
Thank you Albert and Jeanette for the nice review.We had also a very very nice time together we you guys.Lovely people makes its even better.
Service are number priority for us and next time you Guys visiting us we do it even better.Thank you from all my hearth and I wish all the best in life.
Hope to see you Guys soon again.And of course MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Sincerley

Karl Nystrom

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Perth, Australia
Reviewed November 14, 2012

I've stayed at Crystal Sands for over 5 months in the past year while building on the Island. I have come to regard it as my home from home and the owners, Karl and Cora, as very good friends. From day one I was welcomed and made comfortable, the service is always excellent. They really care about their guests enjoyment and comfort, and the staff are well trained and friendly too! The food is great and the drinks are cold!
I've had experience of the other accomodation options on San Antonio and I can truly say that they dont even come close. Crystal Sands Beach Resort will provide you with a fun, interesting, enjoyable stay on beautiful San Antonio Island

Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank norm j
CrystalSand B, Manager at Crystal Sands Beach Resort, responded to this review, November 15, 2012
Thank you Norm for your review.It has been a pleasure for us to have you here with us.Next time we do it even better.Many many Thanks Norm.Looking forward to see you soon again.Cold beer waiting for you when arrive.

Virginia Beach, Virginia
Reviewed November 1, 2012

In mid-September I was with the wife visiting family in PI. I had to get away from the family for a few days and found paradise only a couple of hours away. The owners, Karl and Cora are tremendous hosts with a great staff that will always be there for you. I hope San Antonio Island can retain its charm and simpleness. The Crystal Sands Beach Resort is number one on the island, well worth the trip for a lot of nothing but relaxation and isolation at a great rate. And to the owners, you make it what it is, a place never forgotten. Hope to return soon.

Room Tip: No ATMs on island, take cash.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Brian B
Dear Brian ,

Thank you Brian for your review.It was a pleasure to have you and your wife here in our Hotel.Many regards from our staff and Owner here in Crystal Sand Hotel.
We have special promos for our VIP clients.When reserve your booking for your next visit we have special rebates for you and your wife.

See you soon again.

Turku, Finland
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Should just visit my friend Karl to say hello for a couple of days. Ended in staying over two weeks
and spending all of X-mas holidays there. First X-mas spent away from home, but Cora and Karl really felt you where like home and part of the family. On X-mas we had party and dinner with excellent food and I really feel that a all guests really felt like one big family.

Second time visited the place out of season. Cora, Karl and the staff again made you feel more
than just a guest on the resort. As always dinnertime was an experience.

Plan to go and spend X-mas holidays on Crystal Sand also this year.

Really recommend the place, Location just paradise and not crowded and dinner is always a surprise. Where do they get that stuff they transform like magic to five star dinners.

Nice to be pampered but not to the extreme. I know that could be annoying as being guest in the best hotels in the world.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Erika V
Dear Erik,

We never forget the nice Christhmas we spent with you and the other foreigners .Hope to see you again this Christhmas.Special promo for our VIP clients.

Kindly regards

perth
Reviewed September 14, 2012

I'm enjoying this chance to rate the Crystal Sands because I know the people well from my stays there. The place itself is beautiful as is the beach it sits on. If you're looking for an uncrowded experience on a lovely unspoiled island with very nice people you won't find better in the world. Believe me....I've looked.
Don't bother booking for a day or two because you WILL want to stay longer than that. I did.
I've been there four times from Australia.

Room Tip: I didn't experience a problem in three different rooms.
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
Dear Shane,

Thank you for your review.We looking forward to see you again this Christhmas.We have special promos for our VIP clients.lets spend the Christhmas together.

Tallinn, Estonia
Reviewed September 10, 2012

We first went there for a single night but because we loved the place we extended it to 2 nights. Since there weren't any other customers around at the time, we had the place for ourselves and that was just perfect with our 2 year old son. The staff is helpful and friendly, food is OK and they are willing to make you even european style foods that are not on the menu (assuming of course that the ingredients are available). I really loved that they even had real coffee available, the rest of the Northern Samar resorts I've visited only serve instant 3-in-1. The quality of the rooms is better than the rest of the resorts we have seen on the island as they have AC, hot water, minibars and even Wifi available(rare on a small island resorts). The beach and the view are very good!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Hello ,

Thank you for your review.We had a great time during your staying in our Hotel.next time we do it even better.Ask for VIP promo for your net visit.

Take Care

angeles city
Reviewed September 5, 2012

Spent 4 days here with my family.The staff and management where friendly, the food was excellent. The clear waters and beach you could find no better. Rooms were clean, excellent hot water showers, tv and fridges in every room. We will definately be going back to Crystal Sand Beach Resort for another holiday

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Hello,

Thank you for the review .We had 4 amazing days together.You are like a family member already.Next visit we have a special promo for our VIP clients.

Regards from sunny San Antonio

Karl and Cora

Been to Crystal Sands Beach Resort? Share your experiences!