“Can't WAIT to return!!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Mills River
Bed and Breakfast on Tiffany Hill
Ranked #1 of 1 Mills River B&B and Inns
Montgomery, Alabama
“Can't WAIT to return!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2013

I booked this bed and breakfast based on reviews I read online, and I was EXTREMELY pleased with our stay. The Inn is beautiful, the grounds are immaculate, the beds were SO comfortable, the amenities were over the top, and the innkeeper is FABULOUS! I can not speak HIGHLY enough about the Bed and Breakfast on Tiffany Hill. I am looking forward to another visit....SOON!!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
Belmont, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2013

Over The Top B & B

Our first time experience at a B& B was wonderful . Bed and Breakfast on Tiffany Hill was everything we imagined it would be. Beautiful with over the top service and breakfast. Our every need was catered to with detail. We will return. Ken and Janice
—Ken Coble

Room Tip: Charlottesville Suite was over the top
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

Recently my wife and I had the opportunity to drop the kids off with the grandparents and spend 4 relaxing, luxurious nights at this B&B. Let me first say that I am not necessarily a huge B&B guy, but as I stumbled upon this place on-line and soon-after noticed that on TripAdvisor and Google there was not a single consumer review granting less than a 5-stars, I figured the place was can’t-miss. I was 100% correct.

The location was perfect for us, we were a short drive out of downtown Asheville and also close to the nearby National Forests, (Pisgah and DuPont) for nearly endless hiking opportunities. Selena, the owner, has clearly poured her heart and soul into this place. Her attention to detail is impeccable. From the immaculately manicured grounds and gardens surrounding the property to the bed sheets that felt like we were slipping into a cloud at night, this truly was an experience that my wife and I won’t forget. And I could write another email altogether on the incredible breakfasts – a three course meal including dessert – served each morning. Her chef, Kate, prepared meals that were so unbelievably delicious. But what exceeded even her culinary skills was how warm she was and how much she too, just like Selena, cared deeply that my wife and I were enjoying ourselves to the utmost.

Room Tip: If you have the time, the "stay 3 nights, get the 4th night free" makes the fairly-priced...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Cornelius, North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

Our stay at Tiffany Hill was by far the best B&B experience my husband and I have ever had. The rooms are meticulously kept and very spacious (often hard to find in some B&B's). Food was fantastic! Location was perfect for us. We were 15 minutes to downtown Asheville but secluded enough to sleep quietly in the hammock. Can't wait to come back!
Jaime and Derek

Mobile, Alabama, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2013

Normally I would wait until our stay is complete before writing a review, but after 2 days of a 4 day stay, there is no need to wait. The Bed and Breakfast on Tiffany Hill is one of the finest places that I have ever stayed. Everything that I read about it in reviews on this site are true. Our hostess' have been wonderful, the accommodations top notch and the breakfast have been something to look forward to every morning. We are looking forward to finding time for a return trip soon.

Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2013

This was my fifth time as a guest at the B & B on Tiffany Hill, which should tell you how much I enjoy it there. Selena and her staff did a fantastic job of taking care of every detail, anticipating our every need. Our breakfasts were delicious and they were sensitive to my dietary special needs, which I appreciate. The many garden areas are always beautiful and well manicured but were especially lovely this time of year. My husband and I stayed in the Madison Suite this trip. Normally we have one of the larger suites; we had plenty of room and I was amazed at all of the space there was for unpacking everything in our suitcases. There is so much to do in the area and Selena and her staff are happy to assist in making recommendations of things to do and great restaurants. It was such great fun spending time with the other guests that we have booked another trip for the same time next year. Can't wait!!

Room Tip: Each room has its own unique charm. They are all great...
1 Thank Sharon M
SW Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2013

Just enjoyed another two night stay at Tiffany Hill!
Our purpose was to experience the 4th Annual Music in the Gardens which unfortunately due to the rain, made the gardens a little soggy. But the event went on with musicians on both front and back porches and in the living room. Especially loved when the three musicians came together at the end of the event for a little jam session.
Love the Beaufort room, breakfast and all of the specials touches. Booked already for next year!

Room Tip: The new suites are wonderful!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mills River
Hampton Inn Brevard
#1 of 2 in Pisgah Forest
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brevard
Fairfield Inn Asheville Airport

Been to Bed and Breakfast on Tiffany Hill? Share your experiences!