“Wonderful Getaway Destination”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Mills River
Bed and Breakfast on Tiffany Hill
Ranked #1 of 1 Mills River B&B and Inns
Reviewed October 18, 2012

My husband and I are always looking for the perfect B&B when we have a chance to get away for a few days. We really hit the jackpot when we found the B&B on Tiffany Hill. The house is beautiful with guests comfort well thought out in the design and the landscape is nothing short of beautiful.

The very best part though is Selena, the innkeeper, and her wonderful staff. We felt as though we were visiting friends or family from the moment Selena opened the door to welcome us in. The breakfasts are truly delicious (breakfast dessert anyone?) and Kate , the chef, is a treasure.

We booked our next stay before leaving for home! See you again soon.

Janice & Bruce

Room Tip: You couldn't go wrong choosing any of the rooms or suites.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Bed and Breakfast on Tiffany Hill

Reviewed October 2, 2012

I recently returned from my third stay at the Bed and Breakfast on Tiffany Hill ... and let me assure you ... it will NOT be my last! My first stay, in August of 2010, was a full house booking with eight of my girlfriends. My second stay, in October of 2011, was with my husband for our fifth wedding anniversary. My most recent stay, in September of 2012 was another full house booking, this time with my husband and some of our friends. Each time we leave, we can’t wait to begin planning our next visit to this amazing place!

From the moment you arrive on the property, you know you’re in for a special treat. A serene, peaceful feeling immediately engulfs you when you walk through the front door.

What is different about this B&B from so many others is that this B&B was built from the ground up. It is only three years old and it is easy to see that every detail of the entire property has been planned and thought out with the utmost of care. From the beautiful gardens, to the rocking chairs on the front porch, to the motion sensitive lights by the staircases, to the single cup Keurig coffee makers conveniently placed near each suite, to the black washcloths for washing off makeup, to the wi-fi access throughout the house, to the selection of movies for your in-room viewing pleasure, to the piped in music, … the list goes on and on … you will find everything you could want, and more … and if you don’t find it, Selena, the Innkeeper extraordinaire will be sure to find it for you!

There are five beautiful suites in the Main House and two adjoining suites in the Carriage House. The Carriage House Suites were just completed earlier this year. The two Carriage House Suites each have in room dining areas and are equipped with a microwave and a small fridge. Each room is totally different and is named after one of Selena’s favorite Southern towns. What all of the rooms have in common is that they are all beautiful and oh, sooooo comfortable!

Included in the price of your stay is a three course plated breakfast each morning. Your breakfast starts with a fruit dish, then the main course of a sweet or savory dish and finally dessert! Yes, that’s right … DESSERT FOR BREAKFAST!! The breakfast table is a great place to learn what others have planned for the day or what fun things they did the day before. It’s also a great place to make new friends! Oh, and did I mention that the breakfasts are … to die for??

On Tiffany Hill, Selena invites you to “do as much as you desire or as little as you like”. The B&B sits on six acres of property which have been developed into seven beautiful garden venues. There is a “life size” bird house for bird watching, reading a good book, or perhaps having a massage. Tiffany Hill is the perfect place to relax, refresh and rejuvenate!

If you are looking for a more active vacation, there is no shortage of things to do nearby. Whether you want to check out the River Arts District of Asheville, enjoy a fun day zip lining, visit the beautiful Biltmore house, picnic at one of the nearby waterfalls, visit one of the charming surrounding towns … whatever you want to do, Selena and her staff can help plan your days and offer insight to help choose from the many places to eat in the area.

You will want to browse the gift shop and pick up a momento or two from your visit. My personal favorites are the Tiffany Hill coffee mug and the recently released cookbook, which contains all of the breakfast delights!

As Selena always says; "On Tiffany Hill you come as guests, leave as friends".

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Wanderlust057
Reviewed September 17, 2012

What a great weekend! This was our first time in a Bed & Breakfast and we hit the jackpot! We went with friends and family, so I was able to see all the rooms. They are all charming with their own unique qualities. Tiffany Hill is modern, clean and has wonderful food. Selena is such a fun and gracious hostess/inn keeper. Tiffany Hill has wonderful outdoor spaces and is the perfect quite getaway. My favorite spot was the Human Birdhouse. If you can force yourself to leave the property, Tiffany Hill is in the middle of it all. Close to Asheville, Biltmore, qaint shops in Hendersonville and Brevard, Pisgah Nat'l Forest and the Blue Ridge Parkway. We all had a great time and can't wait to go back!

Room Tip: You can't pick a bad room. We stayed in the Charlottesville and my parents were in the Natchez
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 6, 2012

My wife and I recently had the pleasure of staying at the Bed and Breakfast on Tiffany Hill. There are probably countless B & B's in the Asheville area, including Tiffany Hill, that have beautiful grounds and rooms, as well as wonderful breakfasts. What sets Tiffany Hill apart from the rest is your hostess, Selena, who just happens to be the owner. She greets you at the front door and even carries your bags to your room. You are the most important person to her and it is genuine, from the heart. After a tour of her beautiful home, Selena takes you into her office and is interested in what brought you to the Asheville area. After all, sales and service is about building relationships and Selena wants to make sure that your needs are going to be met, while staying as a guest and enjoying all that the surronding area has to offer.

It is no wonder that Tiffany Hill's occupany rate is so high, because it is always best to serve rather than be served. I hope that my wife and I are so blessed to return to Asheville again and call Tiffany Hill our home, if even for just awhile.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 29, 2012

We took advantage of four nights for the price of three and enjoyed every minute of our stay.
The entire property is lovely and the rooms very well appointed. Breakfast prepared by Chef Kate is an eagerly anticipated daily event and Selena, the innkeeper, was very helpful in directing us to area attractions and restaurants. We look forward to another visit.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 27, 2012

The Bed and Breakfast on Tiffany Hill is one of the most beautiful locations I have seen. I had the pleasure of experiencing the serenity, comfort, and beauty of this one-of-a-kind Bed and Breakfast last week. The grounds are exquisite, the food is delicious, and the service is outstanding. The beds are heavenly, and make one want to say, "ahhhhhhh". I highly recommend this little slice of heaven in the Carolina Mountains.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 7, 2012

After our first stay at Tiffany Hill in mid-February and a visit, as invited guests to Music in the Gardens (an afternoon with music of all genre) absolutely defying description in early June, it was a natural for an invigorating and refreshing respite to honor my wife's birthday in mid-July. Again, there is not even the tinest hint of anyting lacking. Selena and her staff make every guest feel at home starting with the three course breakfast (yes, there is a dessert) and throughout the day nothing is left to chance --- attention to detail leaves no room for mediocrity ONLY EXCELLENCE! Indeed, each day starts with a celebration (at breakfast) and you are the most important people in Selena's dream come true.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Hilton Asheville Biltmore Park
Hampton Inn Hendersonville
Hampton Inn Hendersonville
#1 of 11 in Hendersonville

Been to Bed and Breakfast on Tiffany Hill? Share your experiences!