“The same old, same old”
Review of Tim Hortons

Tim Hortons
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed May 11, 2013

What can I say it's Timmies. It is the same as every other timmies. Average price and good service. I like the service, I didnt like how early I was there.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

i went to whitehorse and i was walking around and it was 3:30 am and i went to tim hortons and had a donut and some coffee and it woke me right up, i was up until 9 pm the next day. i kid ya not!!!

Reviewed January 29, 2013

It is just what you would want, as any Canadian comes to expect. The line ups are a little long in the morning, but the coffee is good and fresh and hot, the food is tasty and the service is good for a fast food restaurant.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

I don't think that I can actually drive past a Tim Horton's. So when I found one in Whitehorse...the restaurant is exactly what you come to expect when visiting a Tim Horton's. What can I say.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

We have gone to the Tim Hortons near the North side of Whitehorse many times. The coffee is always great, the staff always friendly, and I love their sandwiches. You can not go wrong here.