“Good food if you're in a hurry”
Review of Java Connection

Java Connection
Cuisines: Soups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Serving Whitehorse locally roasted organic and fair trade coffee for almost 15 years; the Java Connection is your one stop shop for delicious freshly made soups & made to order sandwiches, legendary breakfast muffins, and homemade baked goods. Service is fast and friendly in a cozy atmosphere. We offer daily soup, sandwich/panini specials as well as daily fresh baked goods. Our weekday catering service has a proven repution for providing great food and drinks for any business meeting.
Reviewed January 14, 2014

Went there for lunch on the recommendation of a co-worker. The menu is scribbled on a black board; options for combos are not clear; I had the veggie panini which was delicious! Price was pretty good. I found the place quite small and completely chaotic. You are given a ticket stub and they yell numbers so you better pay attention! Overall a good choice!

Reviewed January 14, 2014

I love their service and food. If I have a very little time for a meal that's the place I go to. It closes at 6PM so there you can have breakfast or lunch only. Nice setting on the Third Avenue.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

Usually this place has been great, however it has recently gone downhill. The past couple time i have gone the staff have been quite rude. The first time i order my drink and sat down with a friend, his drink came right away, after 10 minutes and no other people in the cafe, i had to go up and re-ask for them to make my drink, staff member was clearly annoyed with me for asking for my drink and continue to sigh and bang stuff around.
And Again this afternoon there was only me and two other patrons in the restaurant and the cashier, obviously pregnant, could not give me the time of day to even take my order. She stood in front of me while continuing on a conversation with a friend visiting the whole time. She called out my order right away and i received it quickly, but she still stood there chatting away, i had to ask twice for my receipt and even then she gave me a dirty look, ripped-it off, and continued to talk to her friend.

I go to Java because the food is great, even though it can be a little pricey compared to other places, and other staff like Holly and the boy are always pleasant and seemingly working hard, however the other staff seemingly not caring about their job and me being treated like crap while i am there is the last straw!

2  Thank Yukon G
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Sandwiches are very well done and coffee is great. Lots of staff and service is quick and done with a smile every time. Cost was reasonable for the food provided

Picked up some ground coffee on my way out which is locally roasted and quite good.

Reviewed May 4, 2013

Go in for a coffee and make yourself the perfect sandwich! You get a sheet of paper with things you can add, what bread you like, and the type of meat.. SOOO DELICIOUS! && the coffee is amazing too!
**They have very short hours and aren't open on the weekend so make sure you check their hours before getting disappointed!