“Amazing buffalo steaks, huge Racks of Ribs and Salmon specials”

Klondike Rib and Salmon BBQ
Ranked #1 of 111 Restaurants in Whitehorse
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Fun, Friendly, "Taste of the Yukon" type of Atmosphere....
Reviewed December 7, 2012

Everyone should visit this unique (Gold Rush era decorated) restaurant (canvas roof on parts of it) while in Whitehorse. Great food!

2  Thank Beth P

Reviewed November 16, 2012

My Husband brought me here for our date night and I truly was not disappointed. The service was great and the food even better! Everything we had was fabulously tasty and worth every penny! We are absolutely going back again and again

Reviewed October 6, 2012

What is a good sign? People waiting outside a restaurant that are not obviously all tourists. The wait in 5 degree weather was made much more pleasant by outside heating. Inside although I kept my jacket on...it was freezing. The great first beer helped (Yukon brewing, taste it!) as well as the nice portions served. The food is good and reasonably prized, servide was really nice and the dessert (bread pudding) was to die for. We ate there two times and were not disappointed. They closed on Sept. 21st this year for the season.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

As the oldest commercial building in Whitehorse, this restaurant holds some charm for tourists. If you're more concerned with value and quality of food, I can't recommend it. The bbq salmon sandwich I had was dry and tasteless, at an extravagant price. My companions said that the fish and chips were okay, but also expensive. The waitress was very pleasant.

3  Thank Rick1057
Reviewed September 22, 2012

Brilliant Fish and Chips -- probably the best we've had in a long time. We visited twice over a three-day period - each time the queue was > 30 minutes. Small establishment with a good food. Would recommend to others!