“Hi and bye, Whitehorse”

Ranked #26 of 112 Restaurants in Whitehorse
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner
Reviewed July 9, 2012

visited twice, once waiting for rental car business to open. they were late.
friendly staff, enjoyed the recommended snack it was huge.
comfy seats if you can get a blue one near the window.
handy before and after flights.

Reviewed June 1, 2012

Smarmy waiters, big prices and small plates. Been there, done that. Real food, real prices and good service-I'm into that. Love this place.

Reviewed February 22, 2012

I'm a breakfast cook myself, I know quality when I see it and I know a cook, INSTANTLY when I recieve his/her plate before me, that cares and has pride in his/her skill and presentation. The Chalet is a bit out of the way as it's not in the town core, but well worth the trip up and over!! I stayed in Whitehorse for just over three months, I often ate at the Chalet for the reasons listed above.

1  Thank frostbunny
Reviewed January 9, 2012

Great food--great service--needs to be brought up to date a bit!

1  Thank ytlady
Reviewed November 8, 2011

Good food, priced about average for Whitehorse but still pricey for what you get. Good portions. Salad looked fresh. Service was OK ... was referred to as "you crudders..." by the lady who had to divide up the bill for my party of four. That was really it for me.

However, I'd still recommend this place over the Airport Restaurant, but if you have the time and the transportation, I'd head downtown instead.