“Tony's Pizzeria review.”

Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Mt Pleasant, United States
“Tony's Pizzeria review.”
Reviewed June 16, 2014

Tony's Pizzera is the kind of find you relish when you travel. Anyone who has traveled more than a little knows what I mean. Finding a place to dine where the experience is not the cookie cutter of a chain and the prices are competitive is beyond enjoyable and satisfying, maybe a little like finding gold in the Yukon. This is an intimate location on the north bound end of White Horse, Yukon Territory, Canada.

So, what is Tony's all about?...Good food and great presentation. From the start one can tell the owner, who must be an educated chef, has schooled his staff in the higher levels of culinary arts, making the courses appealing as well as tasty from salad through desert. Comparing this find to the higher priced establishments in the area which had more notoriety, I would recommend Tony's Pizzeria. Enjoy!!

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank Martin P

Yellowknife, Canada
“Nothing spectacular”
Reviewed June 4, 2014

The pricing on this pizza is great, the sauce and cheese is pretty average, but the toppings were very generic, no really fresh ingredients that stood out, no options for anchovies either. The wings were pretty average was well. Likely not to order from Tony's the next time I am seeking pizza in Whitehorse.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Gordupnorth
Campbell River, Canada
“Not bad! i would say hit or miss”
Reviewed May 31, 2014

we have eaten here 4 times & it was good 2 of those times. I think it is dependent on which cooks you get personally!
I recommend take out, as it may take a long time to get your meal otherwise.
the crust is thinner & tougher than I like but that is personal preference, I like a chewy puffy crust, if that is you too stick to panago! lol

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank sunsworn
Whitehorse, Canada
“Don't eat the wings!!!”
Reviewed November 30, 2013

We ordered just recently the order took 1.5 hours to arrive and the multipul pounds of wings were awful. The bones were black I don't know if you boil them but they tasted very old. They were slimy. Yuk. I love wings and I will never EVER eat the Wings there again.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Glenda B
Whitehorse, Yukon
“Dont use the online menu”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

We used to order take out from Tony's, but the last time we ordered we got a call back after 30mins of placing our order and were informed they did not have what we ordered, so I changed our order and was again told that they are our of that item. Finally after about the fourth attempt the person on the other end of the phone asked if we were using the menu that was online on their website I said Yes. Oh well that menu has not been updated for over a year and we have a new menu now.
I was not impressed as I had spent over an hour trying to figure out what they did have. We ended up ordering a pizza, which was not that great, the crust was very tough. it would be nice if they updated their online menu. We have not ordered from Tony's since. Too bad cause they had the best nachos in town (which they have taken off the menu) :(

• Visited January 2013