“Missing potential”

Dining options: Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Dining options: Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
“Missing potential”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Been here many time sin the past 20 years. The menu is pretty static. The waitstaff are pretty engaging most times but the food is sooooo heavy. Would like to see some more traditional and modernized mexican rather than the Americanized versions.

• Visited December 2012

Whitehorse, Canada
“Great food at great price”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

It has a very homey atmosphere and I Feel like i'm eating at home. I Love it. It is a great place for a dining experience and it was quiet.

Visited November 2012
Whitehorse, Canada
“Amazing food and people!!!”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

I eat here a lot ... The girls that own the place are amazing people!!! They make the best food however I want and always the best service from them!!

Visited September 2012
Ottawa, Canada
“Not bad. Nice patio”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

I had the quesidillas and they were quite good. On a nice sunny day the patio is great. I had the chicken quesidillas and my friend had the tacos. We both enjoyed our meals. Good Value and good food.

Visited August 2012
Carmacks, Canada
“Alright”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

I had an enchilada and a burrito. I had the vegetarian version. They were definately healthy and had large servings. However it is not mexican food. the sauces and the spices were all wrong. It was more like a veggie wrap.

• Visited May 2012