“Great food at great price”
Review of Sam N Andy's - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sam N Andy's
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 13, 2013

It has a very homey atmosphere and I Feel like i'm eating at home. I Love it. It is a great place for a dining experience and it was quiet.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

I eat here a lot ... The girls that own the place are amazing people!!! They make the best food however I want and always the best service from them!!

Reviewed August 17, 2012

I had the quesidillas and they were quite good. On a nice sunny day the patio is great. I had the chicken quesidillas and my friend had the tacos. We both enjoyed our meals. Good Value and good food.

Reviewed July 12, 2012

I had an enchilada and a burrito. I had the vegetarian version. They were definately healthy and had large servings. However it is not mexican food. the sauces and the spices were all wrong. It was more like a veggie wrap.

Reviewed July 8, 2012

They have the best kalamari ever! Really good food and friendly service.