“My favorite Chinese restaurant "anywhere"”

North Dragon Restaurant
Ranked #73 of 111 Restaurants in Whitehorse
Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

I've been to Chinatown in Vancouver, Toronto and San Francisco. Two of my favorite dishes are ginger beef and wor wonton soup. This place has the best anywhere. Always a recommendation for places to eat at in Whitehorse.

1  Thank YukonBoy
There are newer reviews for North Dragon Restaurant

Reviewed June 30, 2014

The food was fresh, prepared and served hot. The servers were polite and offered the take out menu as an option when we could not attend. Often used as a take out for business meetings

Reviewed January 8, 2014 via mobile

Terrific food. We got takeout and got more then enough at a great price. Servers were great. Will most definitely return again.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

The portions at the North Dragon are really large. We got egg rolls and shared a single entree. It was good food, but different from the chinese food I am used to getting.

1  Thank Karen F
Reviewed May 29, 2013

We ate at the North Dragon and found the service and food to be decent. I really enjoyed the ginger fried beef. I wasn't too thrilled with some of the traditional fare, but I found that the spicy dishes had a lot of flavor.