“Service detracts”

North Dragon Restaurant
Ranked #73 of 111 Restaurants in Whitehorse
Reviewed March 28, 2013

While the food was decent, the service was horrible. Snotty waitress made us feel extremely uncomfortable. I did not finish my meal and when I asked for it to go, she simply dropped a 'to go' container on the table and walked away. Will not be returning.

There are newer reviews for North Dragon Restaurant

Reviewed March 24, 2013

I sincerely enjoy every order I have placed here! I am not sure what anyone is saying when they say it is not fresh because i have always received fresh food - none that taste reheated! Love it here

Reviewed February 28, 2013

The food was greasy, tasteless, & mostly salty. We received awful service; we waited a very long time to even place our order, and even longer to get anyone's attention to get leftovers wrapped up. We ordered three dishes and by the time the third one came we were almost finished eating. Most memorable was how exceptionally rude our server was.

1  Thank TO2YT
Reviewed April 21, 2012

Basic Canadianized Chinese food. Kinda greasy, same stuff you get in any small town. None of it tastes fresh. Based on the fact that they serve the exact same thing every day of the year, no matter what's available up here, I'm guessing it's all frozen and then reheated/fried, etc. Fast service. Decent price. If you have a hungry crowd of teenagers, they seem to like it.

1  Thank snowisnotcool
Reviewed March 23, 2012

I occasionally get Cantonese Chop Suey there and I am in Heaven !