“Don't waste your time.”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 24, 2013

Since everything else is closed in Whitehorse after 10:00 we went to BP hoping that we could get something to eat. We waited for 10 minutes at the front following the "Please wait to be seated" instructions ... no one showed up. Not because the restaurant was full, in fact I counted only 5 people in the dinning area. So we ended going to McDonalds for a coffee and muffin, great service in and out in 3 mintues. I guess that Boston Pizza just has to much business to need new Customers.

1  Thank 2001Miata
There are newer reviews for Boston Pizza

Reviewed September 7, 2013

We decided to walk here from our hotel which was a little bit of a distance in rain but it was worth it! Had never heard of this chain before but I'm going to start looking for them. Not just a 'pizza joint'-they had lots and lots of other choices-salads, sandwiches, ribs, pasta. It was somewhat crowded but we were seated without much of a wait. Our server was prompt and the food was very good. I'm really glad we found this gem.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

Over the past month, we've eaten dinner at Boston Pizza three times. Excellent food and good service on each occasion. Salads are fresh and crisp. The French onion soup is especially good. We've often paid more in Whitehorse for lesser quality. Boston Pizza is becoming a favorite casual dinning place!

Reviewed August 28, 2013

I met two friends last night at Boston Pizza and had a great salad, good service. All together a lovely evening

Reviewed August 5, 2013

much like other people, I assumed the service at Boston Pizza in Whitehorse would be decent as it is part of a nationwide chain. Majorly wrong. Service was terrible, waitress was downright rude and ignorant and I left never wanting to go to another BP again. have eaten at many Boston Pizza's throughout the country and it is safe to say this was the worst I have ever seen. many other, better, friendlier restaurants in Whitehorse.