“Good Service, Quick Food & Family Friendly”
Review of Boston Pizza

Boston Pizza
Ranked #37 of 111 Restaurants in Whitehorse
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 8, 2011

I went in with my 2 year old son and the great thing is that we managed to get a booth to contain him. The have a good selection of kids menu items that don't make me feel like I'm poisoning him with fatty foods.

The server was incredibly efficient & friendly, our drinks/food came fast...I think we were in and out in about 40 min total!

We'll be back!

1  Thank LBesson
There are newer reviews for Boston Pizza

Reviewed September 5, 2011

We ate there 3 times in 6 days; great special on Tuesdays; best value for your travelling food dollar in WH; WH has lots of funky cafes and coffee shops but you are still hingry long after you part with $15! We gave up on that and decided we needed an actual meal and the 2 classier restaurants in town were outrageously priced, so back to BP we went. Travelling with 2 teenagers. Don't understand the poor ratings as we had no complaints.

1  Thank veggiehotdogs
Reviewed April 28, 2011

All food is same as all over the country!
Beer (local) was great. Bit aof a slow service especially if you want another beer!

Reviewed January 2, 2010

And by that I mean that the food was average, the service was decent for a chain restaurant, and there are lots of TVs to watch the game.

But what I was very happy about was that they had free WiFi access there. And surprisingly enough, in the Yukon WiFi can be hard to find. So I'm happy to go to BP and pay too much for an average pizza in order to get hooked up.

Reviewed November 3, 2009

The food is good, the prices are a bit steep and the service is somewhat ok, a few rude staff but what can u expect for minimum wage. The atmosphere is good, and i love watching sports on the tvs in there