“Go for it”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 5, 2011

We ate there 3 times in 6 days; great special on Tuesdays; best value for your travelling food dollar in WH; WH has lots of funky cafes and coffee shops but you are still hingry long after you part with $15! We gave up on that and decided we needed an actual meal and the 2 classier restaurants in town were outrageously priced, so back to BP we went. Travelling with 2 teenagers. Don't understand the poor ratings as we had no complaints.

1  Thank veggiehotdogs

Reviewed April 28, 2011

All food is same as all over the country!
Beer (local) was great. Bit aof a slow service especially if you want another beer!

Reviewed January 2, 2010

And by that I mean that the food was average, the service was decent for a chain restaurant, and there are lots of TVs to watch the game.

But what I was very happy about was that they had free WiFi access there. And surprisingly enough, in the Yukon WiFi can be hard to find. So I'm happy to go to BP and pay too much for an average pizza in order to get hooked up.

Reviewed November 3, 2009

The food is good, the prices are a bit steep and the service is somewhat ok, a few rude staff but what can u expect for minimum wage. The atmosphere is good, and i love watching sports on the tvs in there

Reviewed May 1, 2009

I visit Boston Pizza occasionally with my friends and I must say that every time I visit, the service seems to be getting worse. I was greeted very rudely tonight when I asked if there were any tables open (Friday night!), she looked at me like I was stupid. Our server was friendly but could barely speak English, she never checked how our table was doing or asked how our food was.

One one occasion I remember someone ordered tea at our table, and the waitress told us the top of the teapot broke and to watch out for broken glass... Why would you give a customer a broken teapot to begin with?

Although I have had a few servers that were great, the staff generally seems uninterested and pretty unaware of what service is and what's going on.. The great servers that I used to see all the time seemed to have disappeared..

BP doesn't seem to be as busy as it used to be and I'm certain it's because of the service!