One of the best places I have stayed in. Very friendly hosts and excellent cottage. Our trip was crowned by a spectacular Northern lights display
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As featured on Martha Stewart Living and recently listed by National Geographic Traveller as Top 150 places to stay for 2009, this lodge located 35 minutes by car from Whitehorse, Yukon, is the top rated accommodation and conference centre in the Yukon. The location is ideal for daily excursions and attractions in Whitehorse, Atlin, British Columbia and Skagway, Alaska. The resort has a number of room categories and cottage options. Your stay includes in the summer, mountain bikes, canoes, kayaks, fitness centre, hot tub and sauna. Complimentary Golf Passes at Meadow Lakes Golf Resort. In the winter snowshoes are included and this area is well known for Aurora Borealis watching. This is one of North America's few places where you can stay and see the aurora right from your suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Agoda, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your Inn On The Lake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On The Lake Hotel Whitehorse
- Inn On The Lake Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada