“A touch pricy but not more than other Whitehorse restaurants.”
Review of Cork & Bull - CLOSED

Cork & Bull
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Whitehorse, Canada
“A touch pricy but not more than other Whitehorse restaurants.”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

For our wedding anniversary, my husband took me to the Cork and Bull after hearing so many food things about it. We were surprised to find it even better than we expected!
The food was delicious - loved the Devils on Horseback, steak and salmon we had.
The service was friendly and professional.
The atmosphere was really nice and we were seated away from others so our meal felt quite intimate until the lace hit really busy around 7.
Thanks so the owners and staff for such a special evening!

“hmmmm.....”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

Hit the restaurant on a night with a Christmas party in there. Therefore the food was VERY slow (1.5 hours) and when we got it, it was warm at best. I want to recommend this restaurant, as the server was great, but the food was very highly priced and to get food that took that long and luke warm was a big disappointment

Visited December 2012
1 Thank D C
Vancouver, BC
“Great Dinner in Whitehorse”
Reviewed November 23, 2012

The food was fabulous. Great oysters. Spicy calamari was amazing.
The service was a little slow becuase the resturant was packed, but overall, a great experience.

Visited November 2012
“High price, okay food, terrible service”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

Tried this restaurant a few times. Won't go back a third. Service was dismal to say the least, prices are out of this world for food which is just okay.

• Visited October 2012
3 Thank transplantprairiegal
“Not the best”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

I've ate here about 3 times, the first time was this summer with a few friends and it was one of the worst restaurant experiences I've ever had. The service was horrible as the owners sat at the bar and played on their laptops without helping the one waitress serving, my friends ordered some kind of fish, it was cold when they got it and the waitress asked if she could heat it up in the microwave for them. Of course they said no and ordered a steak instead, the steak was mostly fat with the smallest scoop of potatoes and a couple pieces of pepper. My meal was alright had the veggie lasagna, for the size and the price I paid totally not worth it. For the second time I also went with a bunch of friends and I just ordered appies, which arrived cold. The last time was actually a good experience, love the oysters and the best muscles in town. Don't get your hopes up when eating here you might be really disappointed.

• Visited October 2012